DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by andreia c.DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by andreia c.DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by Natalie B.

BY DOVE

Ahndrea L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good after initial use, but I want something that doesn't require re-application. It's a little thin/watery feeling to me, which is something I usually like, but it's more than I would prefer for the sake of longevity.
Lenka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
whenever I'm using a self tanner in the autumn and winter months i really love to pair it with this daily moisturizer to keep my color for as long as possible. its a very gentle formula, and does smell a little like self tanner but its nothing unbearable. in combination with a self tanner it will keep u skin glowing and streak free for weeks to come. try it !
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is great for the winter months when you want to have a subtle tan. I used it for weeks before I new i had an upcoming event and didn't want to be pasty white. This isn't a lotion to drastically change your shade of skin darker, but it does a really good job of giving you a simple summer glow in the middle of winter! It's super simple to put on and doesn't turn you hand colors after applying it!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this stuff. Im light to medium completed and got medium to dark. Overnight had results. Not orange or streaky. Surprised me, I thought I would look like a Cheetos.
Madelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really bring out my brown complexion and keeps my skin radiant with a glow. I like the tanning aspect of the lotion.
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in the winter to get just a subtle color. It's not streaky and goes on smooth. Good cost.
Tyisa S.
Fairmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled good and game me a subtle glow. It made my skin feel soft also. I would recommend it.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan! No matter how hard you try it streaks, & the color is too similar to orange for my tastes. Doesn't smell bad, leaves skin feeling soft.. but it looks awful.
Nikki H.
Bakersfield, CA
This moisturizer smells great and makes your skin feel nice and soft and hydrated !:)
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
It is definitely a great moisturizer but definitely does not make you look any more tan.....
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.