Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones uploaded by Natalie B.Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones uploaded by andreia c.Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones uploaded by andreia c.

BY DOVE

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I've used this product time and time again when I need a quick pop of color to my skin.  It has a tiny bit of the self tanner smell to it but its kind of nice actually and reminds me of the beach! It is really affordable and if you do it correctly, you don't streak!
Ahndrea L.
Dallas, TX
This product is good after initial use, but I want something that doesn't require re-application. It's a little thin/watery feeling to me, which is something I usually like, but it's more than I would prefer for the sake of longevity.
Lenka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
whenever I'm using a self tanner in the autumn and winter months i really love to pair it with this daily moisturizer to keep my color for as long as possible. its a very gentle formula, and does smell a little like self tanner but its nothing unbearable. in combination with a self tanner it will keep u skin glowing and streak free for weeks to come. try it !
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
This moisturizer is great for the winter months when you want to have a subtle tan. I used it for weeks before I new i had an upcoming event and didn't want to be pasty white. This isn't a lotion to drastically change your shade of skin darker, but it does a really good job of giving you a simple summer glow in the middle of winter! It's super simple to put on and doesn't turn you hand colors after applying it!
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this stuff. Im light to medium completed and got medium to dark. Overnight had results. Not orange or streaky. Surprised me, I thought I would look like a Cheetos.
Klara P.
I love this product so much, i go through loads of it and rely on it a lot. It moisturizes a lot and gives your body a really nice glow after used a few times. It doesn't look orange or go patchy so you can be brave with it and trust it won't do that. Definitely recommend it.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan! No matter how hard you try it streaks, & the color is too similar to orange for my tastes. Doesn't smell bad, leaves skin feeling soft.. but it looks awful.
Madelyn C.
Really bring out my brown complexion and keeps my skin radiant with a glow. I like the tanning aspect of the lotion.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
A bit pricey for the fact that is doesn't work as well as it says . its quite horrible and doesn't smell to great
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
I use this in the winter to get just a subtle color. It's not streaky and goes on smooth. Good cost.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.