Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Self-Tanner Medium To Dark Skin

Gradually builds a beautiful summer glow. Moisturizer with a touch of self tanner. Dove believes having a fresh sun-kissed look should not be reserved just for summer. Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer with a touch of self tanner helps keep that...

How good would this work on combination skin?
Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Self-Tanner Medium To Dark Skin!
Product Highlights
“I also love that it has a self tanner in it so your skin can glow nicely in the summer” in reviews
Westlake, OH
This product is really good for sensitive skin! It's nice to use when your skin is really dry. I get it in a value pack so I find it very useful.
I like putting creams and stuff on my face especially if is moisturizer I put it under my make up and in the morning so I can get a little tan.
Wesley Chapel
I would really recommend this stuff when your face is feeling a little dry and you're needing a little extra color !
Merced, CA
Goes on soft and silky like baby lotion and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. Fantastic moisturizer.
Natrona Hts, PA
Does this make your skin orange? Or greasy? I have never had any luck with anything like this ij the past
Yuck. Maybe self tanner just isn't for me. It is so orange and harsh on my skin. Makes me look patchy.
Vineland , NJ
Very gentle on skin leaving your skin clean and moisturized smells good even gives your skin a glow
Kilgore
I use this to wash my face every morning it smells so good and it makes me full of energy.
Dayton , TN
Love this product been using it for several years now! Lightweight and not greasy feeling !
Finally a moisturizer that can leave my face soft, with out leaving an oily finish. Love it