BY DOVE

Gradually builds a beautiful summer glow. Moisturizer with a touch of self tanner. Dove believes having a fresh sun-kissed look should not be reserved just for summer. Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer with a touch of self tanner helps keep that...

• How good would this work on combination skin?1 Answers
Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Self-Tanner Medium To Dark Skin
  • "I also love that it has a self tanner in it so your skin can glow nicely in the summer" in 1 review
Eglė L.
Hoboken
I loved the idea about tinned moisturizer, but it was way too dar for my fair skin. I would recomend ot for the darker skin people. Also the smell and the texture is pretty awesome. Skin absorbs it pretty easily and stay fresh and glowy all day. Hope they could have it for lighter skin!
Karley J.
Vincent
Not good for oily skin but great if you need to brighten your face. If recomend it to anyone! It can be bought at any local store honestly. That's where I found mine. I'm not sure that I would buy it again though
makayla b.
this dove product is honestly my favorite and it smells good. it was super effective. i really noticed the glow a few days after use. the packing could ben a little better. could be a little less but it's ok. there could be some improvements, like a new smell.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
I heard both negative and positive reviews before purchasing, so I decided to try it. I have such terrible dry skin and this did help improve but sadly like every other product, my face got used to it and it eventually stopped working for me. But would be great for those who are considering buying it. :)
Might repurchase it!
Debbie L.
tacoma, WA
My go to moisturizer. Working in a dusty warehouse as well as dealing with windy and dry weather makes my poor face so dry and tight. This product fixes all of that and doesn't make me break out. Definitely recommend.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Products are just the best I have so much stuff from dove in my bathroom right now works on my skin beautifully and my skin always smiles good and soft and smooth
Krezel V.
This product help me on my dry skin. It helps my  skin to become moisture and it's a gentle.  Makes my skin more softer.  I meet my expectations on this Dove product
Rochelle R.
Palmdale, CA
I love this moisturizer its light and makes your skin feel so SMOOTH! I also love that it has a self tanner in it so your skin can glow nicely in the summer
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
All dove products work really great ! But this one i recommend! It leaves your face nice and smooth ! Finally a product that doesn't leave my skin oily !
Sidney S.
This works extremely well for me and really enjoy how effective it is honestly once I started using this product I haven't been able to stop using it
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
How good would this work on combination skin?