BY DOVE

• When you get a shower does the color wash off or does it ...1 Answers
  • Does this work on sun tanned skin as well ?1 Answers
Averi J.
Longview, TX
It was really great and soft and moisturizing. It has a wonderful scent and I use it almost daily. This is the first time I've purchased it. The price is very reasonable. I bought it at Walmart. I don't know if what I would do with out it. I will definitely purchase again!
Lexie B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this... It doesn't colour my face all that much and I love that.Also I have dry skin and it feels great when I use it before applying my makeup. it gives a nice natural glow I just love it as a moisturizer and the formula is perfect for me...and It isn't greasy at all!
Rebecca P.
Five points, al
Love this moisturizer, i use it everyday and it doesnt leave a sticky film. I have naturally oily skin and am prone to breakouts and this does not clog pores. Leaves skin bright. Love it
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Smells nice, but leaves skin feeling oily. Aggrivated my acne abd made skin extremely greasy, even after washing it off with a different product.
Will not repurchase.
Geynny S.
This is sooooo good it makes your face so soft! And it gives your face a nice glowy look , and your face will never look or feel dry!
Rosaura O.
Winston Salem, NC
The best moisturizer ever! Smells so good but not overwhelming and it doesn't leave that oily feeling some face moisturizers do!
Julia H.
Orchard Park
I'm already tan to begin with, but using this made my face super glowey which I loved!!! My face felt a lot more motorized also
Latrelle F.
Macon
This product doesn't work it is to thick and has your face looking oily and your face be shiny and it doesn't has much smell.
Estefania S.
Riverdale , CA
This is one of the most recent product that I use it is a very good product to use it has a lot of product for a good price
Amy D.
Bradenton
I love dove for the softness of their products on my skin . Dove has yet to disappoint  me . It is so great and  moisturizing
E. P.
Does this work on sun tanned skin as well ?
Felicia w.
West Milton, PA
When you get a shower does the color wash off or does it stay on your skin?