Dove Energy Glow Brightening Night Cream uploaded by Christina V.

BY DOVE

• It's proven to restore skin to its fresh, soft, youthful radiance
  • It's proven to replenish skin with essential moisture skin needs to repair itself overnight.
  • It's proven to reveal more evenly toned skin, healthy looking skin.
  • Non-irritating, hypo-allergenic
  • Won't Clog Pores; Dermatologist tested.

Dove Energy Glow Brightening Night Cream's Non-irritating formula replenishes skin with the essential moisture it needs to repair itself overnight for more evenly toned, healthy-looking skin. Women look and feel more beautiful when they have a naturally radiant glow. That's why Dove created new Energy Glow. It's an innovative line of skin cleansing and care products that help renew surface skin while smoothing the surface for a beautiful even tone. Dove Energy Glow products bringing out a true glow from the inside. And nothing is more beautiful than the truth.

• I have skin that can get a little dry but is very prone t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed a difference after using this...3 Answers
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Night Cream
  • "I love this soap! Now its so hard to find. Dove is my favorite brand ever, it's the only soap I use. I can use Dove on my kids , its sensitive enough yet gets your skin clean. It smells so good. I approve of this product and suggest everyone try it!" in 3 reviews
Lauren W.
Destiny C.
Hobbs, NM
Love this night cream it is very gentle on my skin very affordable and nice packaging met my expectations never thought any less very affective and I will be recommending to all of my friends I am a repeat user and I will be by to get
Summer C.
Wauwatosa
Dove products work great! My daughter has excema and she is able to use Dove without any issues no breakouts and no sensitivity to the soap. I love dove products I've been using them since I was a little girl
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
The stuff makes your skin so smooth. I have a tanner complexion and it doesn't even dry my skin out. The smell is so good as well. I found this at my local dollar general store at a really good price .
Suzee P.
Atlanta
Makes my skin feel soft Everydayyyyyyy ❤
The packaging is really cute too !!! But definitely love the soap more than the packaging. It met my expectations very well
I definitely recommend this to you all
Christina V.
This is my new favorite night time face cream. It smells really light and nice and glides nicely on the skin and absorbs well. My skin feels instantly softer and nourished after every use.
Randi M.
Cotulla, TX

This product was honestly disappointing.. It doesn't moisturize at all for one.. I apply it minutes after it drys I notice my skin drier than before! The smell is very heavy & strong.. Very old smelling not like fresh, or clean at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.. Sorry.
shadeeka b.
baltimore, MD
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar i love to use dove soap it keeps my body nice and soft i would tell everyone to buy dove soap
Destiny R.
Roy, UT
This is the only bar soap I like and will use. Any dove bar soap is good really. Nice deep clean without the scummy feeling.
Billie G.
Love washing my face with this before bed! Makes my uneven skin tone even out and my face just glows. Great product!
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA
Has anyone actually noticed a difference after using this product? I feel like i always try brightening creams and never notice a difference.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
I have skin that can get a little dry but is very prone to breakouts, does anyone with sensitive skin find that this product works for them?