BY DOVE

• Brings Out yor Natural Glow Everyday
  • Revitalizes Skin

Revitalizes Skin Brings Out yor Natural Glow Everyday

Iman A.
I like the smell of the dove bar soap and the smooth lather,it is so creamy but I giess I'm allergic to one of the ingredients
Laura S.
perfect for any other type of skin that leaves it super soft and free of any impurity, whenever I can use it
Swati J.
Dubai
It is good for sensitive skin like mine. It is perfect for achieving that bright look for a special day. In fact everyday should be special 😊
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I don't usually need a moisturizer, but I travel a lot on business and often am in area with low humidity for weeks at a time. If I'm somewhere with a dry climate or its winter and the heat is really drying the air, I need a moisturizer for my forehead and cheeks. I like this one because it is inexpensive and has very little fragrance. It also absorbs well.

I remove eye makeup with an Almay product, then cleanse the rest of my face with Aqua Glycolic cleanser, apply RoC's night wrinkle cream, then read for a while. After the RoC has had plenty of time to absorb, I dot a little of this on my forehead and cheeks.
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
This is my absolute favorite. It's soothing and moisturizing without being sticky. It doesn't have a strong
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This product leaves the skin smooth and glowing! Did meet expectations, no more dry face!! Bought it online, forgot the sight! Very nice packaging!! And very great results, no room for improvements!!!!!!
Jardon S.
Montego Bay
I have no more oily skin this is what I would tell every woman to use and its not pricey and you cand find it in a store
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I really love dove Enegry glow brithening , I like it so much , I tried also all her products , and I was so happy with the result , I advise everybody to try it , they will not regret
Meriem A.
This product make my face look more beautiful and help me to get soft and more healthy skin .I'm a big fan of dove products
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
This soap for your face had saved my life! I love it ! This soap make my face to glow like a disco ball and make it soft ! I'll sure buy it again !