BY DOVE

• Revitalizes Skin

Revitalizes Skin Brings Out yor Natural Glow Everyday

estefany s.
Morton
I love this product because make u skin soft an small so good make you fell better when you use the product
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
This definitely leaves your skin with a glow! I will be buying this again, I use it like 3 times a week and absolutely love the way it leaves my skin!
Karen C.
Rockford
Its great great great honesty i highly recond guys its so good if you love keeping up w good skin
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Really these are so cool packed with scrubbies that what I say I get these often from cvs at a decent price for the product i would say exceeds my expectations visually pleasing and effective win win I would say buy it I would recomend for sure love it
Diocelina O.
Apaxtla de Castrejón guerrero
no tengo mucho que decir acerca de este producto solo que es exelente me encanta su olor y la frescura que te da.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I don't usually need a moisturizer, but I travel a lot on business and often am in area with low humidity for weeks at a time. If I'm somewhere with a dry climate or its winter and the heat is really drying the air, I need a moisturizer for my forehead and cheeks. I like this one because it is inexpensive and has very little fragrance. It also absorbs well.

I remove eye makeup with an Almay product, then cleanse the rest of my face with Aqua Glycolic cleanser, apply RoC's night wrinkle cream, then read for a while. After the RoC has had plenty of time to absorb, I dot a little of this on my forehead and cheeks.
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
This is my absolute favorite. It's soothing and moisturizing without being sticky. It doesn't have a strong
Sarai P.
Deja sedosa y suave la piel me encanta te esfolia bien tu piel me encanta la maraca dove es genial Mas que sus javones y todo de esa marca es fantastica 💓👏
Beth B.
Ontario, CA
Omg love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin looks amazing after using this product. You should try it.....
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
This soap for your face had saved my life! I love it ! This soap make my face to glow like a disco ball and make it soft ! I'll sure buy it again !