BY DOVE

• Revitalizes Skin

Revitalizes Skin Brings Out yor Natural Glow Everyday

Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Really these are so cool packed with scrubbies that what I say I get these often from cvs at a decent price for the product i would say exceeds my expectations visually pleasing and effective win win I would say buy it I would recomend for sure love it
jensen g.
cortland, OH
Love this idea of face cleansing pillows! Leaves my face bright and I feel so energized. Although i feel energized afterwards, I don't really see too much difference. Maybe it's just me but I don't think I'll buy this again. And there's only 3 in a pack:(
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This product leaves the skin smooth and glowing! Did meet expectations, no more dry face!! Bought it online, forgot the sight! Very nice packaging!! And very great results, no room for improvements!!!!!!
Natalia M.
Fort Worth
TBH ITS AN AMAZING PRODUCT I FELL IN LOVE LIKE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IT WORKS SO GOOD THE PACKING IS AMAZING I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggest other people to buy this amazing product I would greatly appreciate it
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
This product features a newer concept- brightening our skin. The towels are great before I feel like all of the toxins are sucked out of my skin overnight. I highly recommend this product
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I don't usually need a moisturizer, but I travel a lot on business and often am in area with low humidity for weeks at a time. If I'm somewhere with a dry climate or its winter and the heat is really drying the air, I need a moisturizer for my forehead and cheeks. I like this one because it is inexpensive and has very little fragrance. It also absorbs well.

I remove eye makeup with an Almay product, then cleanse the rest of my face with Aqua Glycolic cleanser, apply RoC's night wrinkle cream, then read for a while. After the RoC has had plenty of time to absorb, I dot a little of this on my forehead and cheeks.
Alejandra A.
These are great for your skin. These made my skin very soft and smooth. I bought these at my local target and they were a great price. I've used these for quite a while now. They're not as expensive as you may think they are.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
This definitely leaves your skin with a glow! I will be buying this again, I use it like 3 times a week and absolutely love the way it leaves my skin!
Dominique J.
Richland, GA
I love this!!! If I use it after a daily facial wash ( I've never used this more than 3 times a week ) it gives my face a very nice glow
Debra M.
Huntsville, AL
Does rally good for cleaning ypur face. Gets the oil off and doesn't dry out your skin. Tip, rinse with cold water to close your pours.