Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Kerri D.

BY DOVE

Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
During the cold season my skin seems to be dryer then usually and flaky. This bar of soap works amazing it leaves my skin soft and silky which I love it. I highly recommend especially if you if somewhere where the winter is tough and your skin tends to dry up a lot.
Justine A.
This is a great eye cream. I was looking for an inexpensive eye cream and this was great. It was the first time that I tried the product. It definitely brightens the under eye area. It works just as good if not better then other expensive eye creams that I've tried.
Diana m.
This was not effective at all I don't know if it was just my skin but I did not find it effective the price is alright if it would've worked but for me it didn't last i did not see it working it could of just been my skin type.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
I'm In Love With the Energy glow brightening eye cream a little goes a long way very smooth there's no smell to it and it works like magic I recommend it to anyone who is suffering from under-eye Darkness
Nicole C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Dove energy glow is a great inexpensive eye product. It brightens up my eyes on days when I have extreme bags under. It lasts the whole day which is nice that I don't have to worry about applying it more then once. I highly recommend Dove Energy Glow!
Jenny K.
Love this cream !!!! Every time I get out the shower I put some under my eyes and they just glow beautifully. It's a bit pricey but great quality it's definitely worth it . Yes I'll continue to buy this .
Sharon M.
North Port, FL
I use this great product every morning and every night . I have seen a real improvement in the dark circle under my eyes and my eyes were getting a little baggy. Feels smooth and gentle upon application. Start using before you really need it. Every woman should use this
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
This is a good product I have only used it once but it felt good on my skin and appeared to help reduce the dark circles around my eyes. It is gentle and for that I will buy this product again.
kelsey b.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this eye cream not once but TWICE! I loved the lower pricing and it was so gentle and smooth. The value of the product compared to others is amazing! All pros, no cons! This product is a must have! I will personally continue to buy this product.
Jessie H.
This is a life saver for me. When I have bags under my eyes it helps so so so much!!! Pro it covers and yes! Con it burns when it gets in your eyes!! Great Value not pricey at all. It lasted me about 3 months 0. I would buy this again.