Dove Energizing Body Mist Spray Bottle uploaded by Alysa C.Dove Energizing Body Mist Spray Bottle uploaded by Danielle M.

BY DOVE

Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good. The energizing grapefruit and lemongrass scent smell so delicious. It smells so good. You can not tell that this is a mix of grapefruit with the lemongrass. It is hard to describe. It is a wonderful smell. I bought this a while back. I don't know if it is still sold anywhere. I bought mines from Walmart. I love body mist or body sprays. I would have body sprays to last a long time because I don't use them everyday. I use them mostly on the weekends. I also have other body sprays so I switch up. I also have the Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea Scent body mist. I like it as well. This scent smells as good as the other scent.
Angeles C.
This smells really good. The energizing grapefruit and the lemon scent are so delicious. It smells so good. It can not be said that it is a mixture of grapefruit with lemon grass. It is difficult to describe. I love to use it after the bath to feel cool for the rest of the day.
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
I remember buying this when it first hit the shelves years ago, however it was nice, it just wasn't something that stuck with my daily routine. The older I got the less I wanted a body spray that matched my deodorant, I lean more toward my perfumes and other body sprays- leaving my deodorant and scents alike to just the stick application.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not quite sure what this product is intended for. It often comes bundled with my deodorant. I use it because it's there and it's not terrible, but it's not in any way fantastic either. I spritz a little bit in between clients just to make sure I am fresh as a daisy. I work with kids and if you have the slightest bit of body odor they will tell you in no uncertain terms. It doesn't really kill any odors or prevent odors but it isn't hurting either.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I've use this to spray on me before and after working out actually has a pretty pleasant smell! Love the little convenient bottle design.. And it's pretty economical price wise.. I have switched to a Nother brand just because I like to switch up my sprays but would definitely purchase this product again in the future!
Deidra R.
Marysville
This is the only moisturizing body wash that has stuck with me through all the years. It leaves a nice clean fresh set and makes my skin feel silky smooth hours after showering. No built up residue and it don't leave my skin feeling too oily. I would trade this wash for the world. Absolute all time fav!!!!!
Leah M.
Brooklyn, NY
This reminds of a lot of the body sprays from Bath and Body Works, however the scent on this lasts much longer. I find that if I need a little pick-me-up in the middle of the day, spraying this all over does this trick. The spray nozzle is kind of faulty though, it comes out as a stream and less of a mist.
Jennifer V.
I have purchased one of Doves bodymist spray a while back & i hated the smell.

it did not meet the requirment of what I thought it would be. the smell was too strong for me & after a while i can start to smell the product onto my clothes which i did not like at all. It just gave me a headache.
Samantha S.
NOt a big fan of deodorant because i don't smell bad and never sweat so i resorted to using spray and wow i love the dove energizing body mist. it smells amazing and i always smell super fresh. i bought it at walmart but you can buy it anywhere! This is such a great product.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body spray! It smells so good, goes on light, doesn't sit heavy at all. All the scents are amazing and long lasting. Perfect for every day wear that can be reapplied as necessary. I bought mine at Walmart and love it! I wear mine daily and go nowhere without it.