Dove Energize Conditioner uploaded by christy r.

BY DOVE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Locks in essential moisture without weighing hair down
• Gently cares for hair
• After each use hair is soft, smooth and beautiful
• Refreshing scent of grapefruit and lemongrass
• Progressively nourishing to make hair healthier over time
• Suitable for daily use
Give your hair a burst of energy and nourishment right from the shower with Dove Energize Conditioner. Locking in essential moisture and infused with the invigorating scent of grapefruit and lemongrass, it’s all you need to breathe new life into your hair.

Formulated with Nutritive Serum, the deeply nourishing formula of this hair conditioner protects your hair against the daily wear and tear it endures from everything from styling to the weather. Specially formulated to nourish dry hair, Nutritive Serum moisturizes each strand without heaviness, so hair is left soft, smooth and silky. Progressively nourishing from within, your hair looks healthier over time and more beautiful with every wash. And with that lingering zingy grapefruit and lemongrass fragrance, this really is beautiful hair that lasts.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140, CI 17200.

• Is this ok for color treated hair?2 Answers
  • Anyone with kinky curly hair tried this product?1 Answers
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love the smell of the stuff condition. The condition is always make my hair feel so soft and less frizzy after I get out of the shower. I think it is great for the price and I would recommend to anyone
Lauren L.
Downingtown
Can't go wrong with dove shampoo! Smell is great and leaves my hair feeling healthy after bleaching highlights. Even good to use on my kids hair. Price is perfect too.
Erin C.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. Works well and smell fabulous! Any time I used Dove products in the past, it usually was limited to their soaps. It seems that Dove hair products are probabaly the most understated products on the market today. I decided to try this product because I color my hair on the regular basis. I wanted to use an affordable shampoo and conditioner for the shower.

I love this product for my hair. It is moisturized well and it seems just fine when product is used on daily basis.
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
I love most all Dove products, but this particular product has seriously worked wonders on my extremely long hair. I was afraid that I would have to cut a large potion of my hair off after taking such a long time to grow it out, but thanks to this product I don't have to! Thank you Dove!
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
This conditioner it's awesome! I have long and straight hair, and also colored and this has helped my hair dryness. It also smells good and it's found at an affordable price. I would totally recommend it since I can notice how my hair looks better, and I also use the shampoo
Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
My hair is fine, frizzy, and curly. Very high maintenance. But! This conditioner has really improved my hairs texture and appearance. It makes my curls look healthy and shiny, without feeling or looking heavy. I also have noticed that the scent stays for well over 24 hrs. This is by far one of the best conditioners the drugstore has to offer. Will defiantly repurchase.
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Iv used this and purchased this at costco for the last couple years. it is a great buy and you get a lot of product. it can least me quite a while and it smells great. I use it about every other day or so. i would highly recommend to others and for them to buy it
Khaliun U.
I love this product and i use it everyday. I have black and straight hair and this product makes my hair super soft. It's absolutely affordable and available everywhere. If you buy a big one it will last for a very long time. I would recommend it.
Sujeily R.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this product. I've tried several different products and never got the results I want it. My friend recommended me the product and I must say I was iffy but finally decided to give it try and over been using it since. I love how it leaves my hair smooth and silky. I've also notice my hair falls out less. Great product!
Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
I really like Dove Damage Therapy Energize Conditioner it helps my damage ends pretty well. You can buy it at your local Wal-Mart. It comes in anice bottle, and in my opinion if you have damage hair I would recommend it, works good for me.
Alyssa H.
Is this ok for color treated hair?
Theresa F.
Anyone with kinky curly hair tried this product?