Dove Easter Caramel Promises uploaded by Afshin A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Easter Caramel Promises 7.94oz

Suzann W.
This is the first time I have purchased a Dove Caramel item and they were really good!! I bought a second bag a couple of weeks later at CVS. They are nice and creamy with the right amount of caramel in them. I hate when you get a tiny drop of caramel and the rest is chocolate. I look forward to next Easter when they come back out!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Love that dove comes out with all different shapes for the holidays. Hearts for valentines, eggs for Easter. Dove costs slightly more but is worth it. The Carmel flavor is very good. The best part of dove is the cute little saying that are inside the wrapper. There normally is coupons to available in paper.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
Dove caramel is my favorite everyday candy. Meaning I eat at least one everyday. The flavor is phenomenal and they are definitely worth the price. I always have these on hand at my house and would definitely recommend if you're looking for delicious chocolate!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
A friend gave me a bag of these chocolates at work. I could not stop eating them! They are so smooth tasting. They are the perfect amount of sweet to fix my cravings for chocolate without sending me in a sugar coma. I will buy these for my self again!
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
In my opinion, dove caramel chocolates are the absolute best. Amaizing, rich, caramel and chocolate taste 😍 so sweet and delicious you can’t resist. There are many candies like this. But they are repurchase worthy.
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
These are very yummy. They melt right into your mouth. First it taste just like chocolate then as it melts the Carmel melts out into your mouth! I also enjoy reading the saying on the wrapper!
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Caramel Milk Chocolate has to be my favorite treat. Dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate in the world, and if you add Carmel to it, it's even better.
Emily C.
Palm Bay, FL
These chocoatles are so yummy the chocolate does melt in your mouth and it is very smooth. The caramel is just a little bit too sweet for my taste. I probably could not eat a lot of these
Eve W.
Manchester
MY FAVORITE EVER CARMEL CHOCOLATE IS DOVE! There carmel gives a rich amazing flavor! If you ever are craving carmel chocolate I 100% recommend dove carmel chocolate!