Dove Easter Caramel Promises uploaded by Afshin A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Easter Caramel Promises 7.94oz

Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
A friend gave me a bag of these chocolates at work. I could not stop eating them! They are so smooth tasting. They are the perfect amount of sweet to fix my cravings for chocolate without sending me in a sugar coma. I will buy these for my self again!
Brittany T.
Plymouth, MA
These bite size chocolates are super easy to eat (almost too easy ;)) but my favorite part? You have a little saying in every individual wrapper. I keep a handful of these dove chocolates in my desk for rough days where I need something to give me that push to finish the day!
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
This is the first time I have purchased a Dove Caramel item and they were really good!! I bought a second bag a couple of weeks later at CVS. They are nice and creamy with the right amount of caramel in them. I hate when you get a tiny drop of caramel and the rest is chocolate. I look forward to next Easter when they come back out!
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
I personally don't like chocolate much but I do like dove. Some of their chocolate is too harsh and has too much of a chocolate taste (for me) BUT the chocolate pieces are soft and smooth in your mouth. This particular brand has many flavors to chose from which is amazing for chocolate lovers! :)
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
Dove caramel is my favorite everyday candy. Meaning I eat at least one everyday. The flavor is phenomenal and they are definitely worth the price. I always have these on hand at my house and would definitely recommend if you're looking for delicious chocolate!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
In my opinion, dove caramel chocolates are the absolute best. Amaizing, rich, caramel and chocolate taste 😍 so sweet and delicious you can’t resist. There are many candies like this. But they are repurchase worthy.
Sharone H.
This is the Only chocolate and caramel candy that I eat! I love just letting the chocolate dissolve in my moth til there’s nothing left but the caramel...pure heaven
Najada R.
If you love Caramel and you love chocolate you will love these!! My boyfriends mom gets me these every-time they’re in season I love them. I would recommend them to caramel and chocolate lovers.
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
These are very yummy. They melt right into your mouth. First it taste just like chocolate then as it melts the Carmel melts out into your mouth! I also enjoy reading the saying on the wrapper!