Dove Easter Caramel Promises uploaded by Afshin A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Easter Caramel Promises 7.94oz

Brittanee G.
Zeba
I have got these for Easter (this past Easter) and OMG I loved these sweet little treats! Although I like to stick to regular Dove chocolate pieces, I figured I try something different, and if not I would have just gave them to my fiance (my fiance love his Carmel) but I tried them and OMG I had to pick up a bag for each of us!! And I even found my fiance digging in my bag!!😅😆 we all know Dove chocolate is excellent but with carmel!! These little things are the best!!
Tyesa H.
Cord, AR
I wish they sold Easter candy year round because the best candy definitely comes out around Easter and then you have to wait a year to get it again. These are fantastic! Just the right amount of caramel and chocolate.
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
A friend gave me a bag of these chocolates at work. I could not stop eating them! They are so smooth tasting. They are the perfect amount of sweet to fix my cravings for chocolate without sending me in a sugar coma. I will buy these for my self again!
Brittany T.
Plymouth, MA
These bite size chocolates are super easy to eat (almost too easy ;)) but my favorite part? You have a little saying in every individual wrapper. I keep a handful of these dove chocolates in my desk for rough days where I need something to give me that push to finish the day!
Shannon M.
Monroe , LA
These are my go to for that sweet tooth craving. I prefer mine stored in the fridge and I keep them replenished at all times. I purchase these at CVS when they have a sweet deal on them! And the cute sayings on the package are an added bonus!
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
This is the first time I have purchased a Dove Caramel item and they were really good!! I bought a second bag a couple of weeks later at CVS. They are nice and creamy with the right amount of caramel in them. I hate when you get a tiny drop of caramel and the rest is chocolate. I look forward to next Easter when they come back out!
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
Omgggggg!! If you haven’t tried this you’re missing out a lot!! The caramel just makes everything better. I always make sure I have this before going to school. I love it
Kelli U.
Aliquippa, PA
Yummy. The Dove chocolate is absolutely perfect. The carmel center is a bit too liquidy and runny. Still delicious though. More of a pop one in your mouth type candy then savoring it in 2 bites as the carmel a bit runny.
Brianna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got some of these in my easter basket this year and they were so yummy. I love chocolate and caramel together. Dove chocolate makes it even better because it is so silky and delicious.
Bryann O.
I don't like the regular milk chocolate dove candies but these caramel ones are incredible. The caramel in them is so good and the chocolate just melts on your mouth