BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The solution that nourishes the scalp and relieves it from Irritation

Was the best product for oil and dandruff shampoo ?
What would you all recommend as the best shampoo for a dry scalp with lots of dandruff? For clarity, my hair is long and thick.
Does it make your hair feel dried out? How long have you all been using it?
Start your review of Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: Target
My scalp was a mess and i feel like scalp products are very trial and error so i didn't want to spend a lot on a shampoo so i decided to give this a try. It's the same active ingredient as Head and Shoulders, but it doesn't leave your hair feeling blah. I've been using it once or twice a week for about a month and my scalp seems to be under control. Definitely recommend!
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Shannon A.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! We just recently moved into a new home that has well water that is very harsh for my hair and head. It was always so dry and itchy. Within a week of using this product, it felt healthy again. My scalp was no longer itchy after day 2 use. The shampoo and conditioner smell wonderful, too, which is a big plus!
Crystal T.
Pueblo, CO
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Crystal T.
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Crystal T.
I love this product, I suffer from sebbaric dermatitis. which is also known as dandruff, but mine can become extreme, where the skin flakes off in big chunks. I was very excited to try this in the Dove brand and was not disappointed, just after a few washes and I can definitely tell a difference.
Lydia O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this shampoo. Works really well for dry scalp. Helps also make my hair soft. My favorite shampoo. I recommend this product.
Christina W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I can't say enough positive things about this shampoo, most importantly everyone should give it a try. First I will point out that I have seasonal dandruff. In the winter my scalp is so flaky and its only gotten worse and worse every year, and takes longer and longer to heal as we reach spring. I normally stray away from dandruff treating products because they usually leave my hair greasy as all heck! Dove has really figured it out with this formula! The shampoo is a unique consistency, it comes out of the bottle looking like melted marshmallow fluff. There is practically no scent, maybe a warm note I suppose. I love this shampoo because it creates such a rich lather, it really lifts at the root to get straight to the scalp where you need it! I let my hair air dry and have always experienced amazing results! Not to mention my waves are no more defined and evenly hydrated! Now I know it's not winter now, so as I previously stated I am not experiencing any issues with dandruff at this moment. However! I received this voxbox so this has been my experience with it thus far and I am 100% reaching for this again when winter and that pesky dandruff presents its annual hello and I recommend you to do the same and give it a try!
Daina H.
Lancaster, NY
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Daina H.
Idk if i wrote a review on this before but it’s my go to shampoo it helps my dry itchy scalp and leaves my long hair looking gorgeous!!!!
Jamie M.
Denver, CO
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Jamie M.
This leaves my hair smelling amazing and it helps with my frizziness and dry scalp. It makes my hair feel and look so silky,shiny and smooth. I have really thick hair so it’s hard finding shampoos that won’t dry my hair. It leaves my scalp feeling so moisturized. I just wished they had bigger size bottle with a pump.
sol B.
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by sol B.
Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo . During winter, my scalp becomes dry. So, I tried this and it stops the Dryness of my scalp but it's just pricey. I love the smell though.
Reggie H.
Savannah, GA
This shampoo is so awesome , it made my hair so clean and was so moisturizing . It is my new go to shampoo . I recommend it with 5 stars!
Katie E.
Pacific, WA
I loved this product so much I actually started using it for my daughter. It helped so much with her itchiness and it smells great too. Will definitely be using for her from now on.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ashley P.
Melbourne, FL
il y a un an
Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo actually work if you leave it on long?
Taylor S. il y a un an
Hi! For me all I had to do was use this shampoo and conditioner like any other shampoo and conditioner. No need to leave it on any longer than normal!