Dove Dry Spray Lavender Fresh Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant deodorant delivers 48-hour protection, underarm care and a light, floral fragrance.

Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Fresh, floral scent
  • 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps skin recover from shaving irritation
  • Contains Dove ¼ moisturizers that cares for underarm skin
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Dry Spray Lavender Fresh is a gentle antiperspirant dry spray that has a fresh, floral fragrance and protects you from odor and sweat for 48 hours.

Formulated with an alcohol (ethanol) free formula and combined with Dove ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care. After a few uses, you’ll notice that your underarm skin looks and feels softer and smoother.

For the best results, apply this Dove antiperspirant dry spray after showering or bathing. Shake and spray 6in away for 2 seconds to get 48 hour protection.

At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look – helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%) Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dry Spray Lavender Fresh Antiperspirant!
Lonsdale, AR
I absolutely love Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Sprays on smoothly and dries quickly so there are no Mark's left on your clothes when you put them on. The smell is not overwhelming like others are. It is soft and subtle. Highly recommend!
Madison, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spray on deodorant it works great for me. I work one job during the day and a second over night and this works great in between jobs. I love the scent it’s not over powering at all. It leaves a refreshing scent
palmyra, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, keeps me smelling good all day and dries fast. I love this product but I hate spending the money. It’s expensive and it gets empty pretty quick. I would recommend and i love this product.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Target
I just tried this because I was interested in spray on. Is it good/bad better than what I was using (better than stick) I actually really like its affordable and can purchase it at multiple grocery places. Might be interested in trying a different scent other than lavender next time not sure!
middle river
Works great for me. I don’t sweat too much. But it does keep me dry and smelling fresh. My favorite scent is lavender. If you enjoy the sent of lavender as much as I do. Go out and try this.
Bloomfield, KY
I was so skeptical to try a spray deodorant, but I'm a believer now! I love LAVENDER, and it was the smell of this particular spray that convinced to purchase. I've been using it for over six months now, and I don't think I'll ever go back.

The first week I used this, I definitely used way too much than what was necessary. Once you get the hang of it, you need so little product and it goes a long way! It lasts two days for me--of course if you take a shower, it will come off. That's just common sense. But I don't wash my hair every day, so this stuff really lasts. Sometimes I even get complimented for my perfume on days I'm not wearing any, and it's actually just my armpits! Lol!

Knoxville , TN
Dove Dry Spray Lavender Fresh Antiperspirant uploaded by Scarlett_Tarver T.
I purchased this on a grocery trip on a whim. I really liked the look of the package and I’m a big fan of Dove antiperspirants. It was a really good price actually and works extremely well. I would recommend to women but the smell was EXTREMELY strong for me. I would give 5* if it weren’t for the smell being so strong that it makes me sick. I will use this can until it is out, I just have it in my diaper bag as a spare. I will be purchasing again, just maybe the powder scent instead.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since dry spray deodorant became a thing, I was in! I hate how most deodorants leave the yellow residue behind, especially on white shirts! So embarrassing! So I began using dove dry spray. I enjoy good smelling deodorant so once I found this lavender scent I was sold!!!!! It smells soooo good, for soooooo long! I have no fear for anyone to smell my armpits! They smell great!!!!
Depoe Bay, OR
This and the cucumber melong scent are my favorite because they're so soft. I've found a spray antiperspirant works better for me because it doesn't clog pores and it still keeps me from sweating up a storm when I get really hot. I recommend this to anyone who also has issues with pores getting clogged under your arms.
Highland Fls, NY
I LOVE this deodorant!! I tend to sweat a lot and this deodorant is the only one that does the job for me. This is my favorite scent, but all the other ones are pretty good too. I would definitely recommend this

Looking for your answer?