BY DOVE #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

48h Antiperspirant Revive Scent 2 Non-Irritant Dove Dry Spray antiperspirant helps deliver all the care of Dove, now in a dry antiperspirant spray. It goes on instantly dry and helps deliver 48 hours of protection against odor and wetness. Experience the renewing fragrance of pomegranate and lemon verbena. see more...

• Is Dove Revive Spray a great unisex scent?1 Answers
  • Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz How is this product...4 Answers
  • My skin is super sensitive. Does any experience any allergies or ...3 Answers
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz
  • "I love the spray and it smells great while also lasting all day." in 1 review
  • "I really like this , but the bottle states that it last 48 hours and it does not!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works pretty well, but not my favorite deodorant,...

Dove makes amazingly gentle products, and this deodorant is no exception. It doesn’t irritate my skin (even after shaving) and it immediately starts working overtime as an antiperspirant (I’ve tested it thoroughly in the humid climate I live in). It’s convenient to travel with, and the can lasts a long time.

That being said,...

The smell is quite strong and the spray can transfer some white residue to your clothes if you don’t let it dry fully before getting dressed. If you aren’t a fan of the scent, this will not be a good product for you, because the smell follows you everywhere. Also, the spray doesn’t always distribute evenly so you end up wasting quite a bit as it dissipates into the air and causes a coughing fit.

I will finish the can I have, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase.
Alex G.
This is a pretty good deodorant. However, it does not last 48 hours for me and  it leaves a white residue on your clothes if you fail to let it dry enough. That being said, it does work well and I most likely will buy it again. I sweat pretty easily, so this does come in handy.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This was my first dry spray deodorant and I love it. I'm not sure if I will ever actually go back to an invisible solid. It dries almost as quickly as it is sprayed on! And the scent is not over powering, it's light and clean. My new favorite deodorant! Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz
Angela S.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite deodorant ever. I can’t begin to talk about how much I love it. It’s better than all deodorants i’ve ever tried and gets the job done. I never stink. It’s fantastic.
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Been using and purchasing for about a year now! I've tried many deodorant brands in the past. I sweat A L O T so I need a product I can trust to keep me feeling fresh and clean. I only have to use in the morning and I'm set for the day. I love it so much I'll use after my shower just to be left with that scent. It really does block excess sweat from ruining your day or outfit. I recommend you trying for yourself! The price is also great. Although it's more pricey in comparison to others, a little goes a long way.
avani p.
My boyfriend LOVES the smell of this product! I have it in the scent caring coconut. It leaves you feeling refreshed and smelling great! I would recommend to anyone that likes spray better than stick deodorant.
Dianna H.
I absolutely love this product so much! It is the only deodorant I swear by. Never leaving white streak marks or anything! So easy to apply and dries very quickly. It smells amazinggggg! One of the best Dove products out there! Highly recommend this ladies!
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that dove came out with a spray deodorant although it is more pricey then others I enjoy it because of the smell and the way it goes on. It smells amazing, and last all day.
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very good value I love the new spray on deodorants the scent on this dove one is super delicious and it really hydrates and is super long lasting under the arms it’s super affordable and I highly recommend !
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so good and every time I lift my armpits I catch the refreshing fruity scent. The good smell lasts a long time too and it keeps my armpits dry and soft. I'm not a woman who regularly uses deodorant as I don't sweat much in that area. I would use this just to smell good.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
How does this smell? Does it really dry as fast as they claim?!
Jasmine J.
Brooklyn, NY
When I use this deodorant it tends to apply wet. I thought it was suppose to be dry?
Angela I.
I have never used this before. Does it work well? I use the clinical one.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz How is this product? Is is long lasting and what are some cons?
Moena N.
Which one do you prefer spray or regular deodorant?