BY DOVE #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

48h Antiperspirant Revive Scent 2 Non-Irritant Dove Dry Spray antiperspirant helps deliver all the care of Dove, now in a dry antiperspirant spray. It goes on instantly dry and helps deliver 48 hours of protection against odor and wetness. Experience the renewing fragrance of pomegranate and lemon verbena. see more...

• Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz How is this product...4 Answers
  • My skin is super sensitive. Does any experience any allergies or ...3 Answers
  • When I use this deodorant it tends to apply wet. I thought it wa...5 Answers
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz
  • "I love the spray and it smells great while also lasting all day." in 1 review
  • "I really like this , but the bottle states that it last 48 hours and it does not!" in 1 review
Mildred W.
Decatur, GA
I originally saw a co worker with this spray in her gym bag. I thought, "oh Dove has a new deodorant" . No biggie because Dove ALWAYS has something new.

Weeks later I saw a coupon for the Dove Dryspray. I decided to make good use of my coupon and try it. OMG. I stay fresh, dry, & confident ALL day long.

In the morning I have to have my shower or I am no good at all. I use the dryspray. I am ready for the world.
When I come home from work, I am a hot mess. I run to the shower to help relax and refresh me. I use the dry spray and I feel a clean like no other. Go to sleep and do it again!

Awesome product Dove!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use stick deodorant, but I decided to give sprays a try. And I'm soo glad I did! This dove dry spray is great. When you spray it on it dries instantly, it smells like pomegranates, it lasts alllllll day, and it doesn't leave residue on my clothes. There are also moisturizers in the dry spray. So when I do shave my underarms the spray makes them feel soft. A little bit of this goes a long way. I like that the spray bottle tells you how long the spray lasts as well. (Mine said up to 8 weeks) which is a long time to me considering the stick finishes in like 2 weeks.
Alicia J.
Quincy, MA
This was my first shot at trying an aerosol antiperspirant but I'm pretty much hooked now! It's nice to just spray on right after the shower and throw your clothes on. I feel like it helps lower the amount of sweat from my armpits but doesn't absolutely stop me from sweating, and when I do sweat it smells like the pomegranate scent. If I go running and sweat a lot I feel like I need to reapply because it's worn away, so it docks a point for that. I feel like it works great for the everyday person but would need to be taken with you for an excessive workout day.
Callie W.
It's very hard for me to find a deodorant that takes care of smell, moisturizing and perspiration. I found this spray while browsing the hundreds of deodorants in Walmart, and decided what the heck. So I tried it. I don't particularly love the smell, because it smells nothing like pomegranates, which I love, but it keeps my skin dry, yet moisturized. I pair it with my dove unscented deodorant on particularly hot days and it works like a charm. 10/10 would recommend.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite Spring Discovery so far has to be Dove Dryspray Revive! I am in love with the scent. It has a fresh, fruity pomegranate smell that leaves you smelling fresh and clean. I keep one in my purse for after the gym, beach, or whenever I need to freshen up. Who knew a deodorant could take the place of perfume! It dries instantly after spraying so you don't have wet armpits!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
First dry spray that I've bough and I actually really like it.
Theres no white residue, it smells good, and even though it claims to stay on for 48 hours... I'm just grateful it lasts all day.
It is a bit more expensive than a regular stick deodorant, but if you're looking for something new and keeps you feeling fresh, give this a shot.

Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
I love this stuff. I got the cucumber one in a VoxBox a while back and have continued buying it! This pomegranate is my new favorite! I take it with me to the gym to freshen up before and after! The scent lasts quite a while and isn't overpowering or foul smelling after you sweat. I am overall very satisfied with this product!
Melissa B.
Dove is my all time go to for deoderants, body washes, and dry shampoos. I love their line of spray deodorants because they dont feel as heavy as the stick ones, and I feel that they last longer. They aren't expensive, and I usually pick mine up from Target. For lasting freshness and soft underarms I highly recommend these.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
This is my go to deodorant. It smells incredible and I never have white stains on my clothes anymore. I just spray it on and I am good for the entire day. I purchase this product from Ocean State Job Lot and they sell the 6.7 ounce bottles for the same price that drug stores sell the 3.8 ounce product. Highly recommend.
Jessie K.
This deodorant is amazing! Love the dry feel immediately after application. This is my absolute favorite scent of all -smells fresh and floral but not too strong. My second favorite would be the cucumber. I wouldn't say it stays on for 48 hours, I reapply after shower, but it works great with keeping me dry.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
How does this smell? Does it really dry as fast as they claim?!
Jasmine J.
Brooklyn, NY
When I use this deodorant it tends to apply wet. I thought it was suppose to be dry?
Angela I.
I have never used this before. Does it work well? I use the clinical one.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Revive, 3.8 oz How is this product? Is is long lasting and what are some cons?
Moena N.
Edmond
Which one do you prefer spray or regular deodorant?