BY DOVE #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

48h Antiperspirant Cool Essentials Scent 2 Non-Irritant Dove Dry Spray antiperspirant helps deliver all the care of Dove, now in a dry antiperspirant spray. It goes on instantly dry and helps deliver 48 hour odor and wetness protection. Enjoy the delightful scent of cucumber and green tea.

• Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try things like...25 Answers
  • I've heard great things about these! Are they as good as everyone...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have the problem of the scent not lasting for al...3 Answers
Shakeela P.
Littleton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried almost all of these and I have to say while I was skeptical at first, I actually really like these. My personal favorite is Nourishing Beauty one since it has a clean scent without having too much of a powdery scent. It just makes my life so easy when I apply it in the morning and also during the day if I need to. Also, the dry time on this is super short. My only advice would be to not be very heavy handed when applying it. Some days I zone out when applying it and it can cause it to ball up and not dry as well. Also, I wax my underarms and for a couple days after my underarms are very sensitive so using a stick deodorant can hurt a lot but using this dry spray one doesn't hurt at all. Fair warning, spray this in an area will good air circulation. I don't notice it a lot with the brand but sometimes the powder that ends up getting into the air can cause my lungs to close up. I don't know if it is an ingredient in the spray that causes it but it doesn't happen every time I use it so I don't care too much. I tend to notice it happens more with the powdery scents so fair warning to everyone in case you experience something like this while other products. The cucumber or pomegranate scents might not cause this reaction but I enjoy the scent of the one I have now when I use it so I'm willing to overlook this occasional occurrence.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this cool essential spray as well as the beauty finish, and I have to say I enjoy the beauty finish more. This dry spray goes on clear, which is amazing, no white marks! But, the scent is overwhelming and I don't particularly enjoy the smell. It does keep me dry and masks any body odors, I unfortunately just cannot handle the scent.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I've been using Dove deodorant for years. It's become a ride or die for me. The scent is crisp and clean and it lasts 48 hours (it actually lasts longer if you stay in the house watching Hallmark movies all weekend. Or so I've heard). I've never experienced any irritation even after shaving. It's just a great all around deodorant.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great spray on deodorant. It goes on cool and keeps you cool. The deodorant itself is very light and it doesn't transfer to your clothes. I find myself having to reapply it periodically but with a spot reapplication it lasts all day. It also has a great scent that doesn't compete with my perfume.
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Dove dry spray is amazing it's number one deodorant for me. I loved, I'm still use it. I use this spray underarms to feel the difference and that give me 48 protection plus softer, smoother underarms. I have been try powder soft, Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena...etc. Dove® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Cool Essentials
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This is great! I love that there are no clumps of deoderant or white stripes all on my armpit after putting it on. You spray it and let it dry and BAM! You smell good even if you sweat. I like the pomegranate one and my boyfriend uses a the mens' spray deodorant of the same brand and he smells good.  For guys I feel it is a substitute for cologne, not for girls. Still put on perfume ladies!
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
I have probs w getting sweaty armpits and this is the best deodorant to combat this issue. I used to use a men’s deodorant to help w sweat but it doesn’t even come close to this one. Try it and see!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a big dry spray antiperspirant fan, I prefer regular deodorant sticks. However, I've tried this and it worked. Unfortunately, I didn't like the feeling of putting it on and I was worried I didn't put enough on. Honestly, I put it on outside, so the spray didn't' get all over the house. (I know, weird.) If you like spray, then this is for you.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok so I had never used a spray before I had always been using Dove deodorant but I received this complimentary from another site so I was a little hesitant to use it but when I did I was so in love with it. It dries off so quick and leaves my underarms feeling fresh and smelling amazing, I am so hooked. I will definitely be purchasing it in the future.
I love Dove, their scents always smell so natural and pretty. I really like this antiperspirant spray and the scent lasts a long time. I buy another one every time I run out. The cucumber and invisible sheer fresh are my two favorite scents. Dove® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Cool EssentialsDove® Invisible Antiperspirant Dry Spray Sheer Fresh
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try things like this out.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this product? Does it work as well as the regular Dove?
Yuliya G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How fast does this dry?
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
I've been looking to get into this instead of deodorant stick. How do you all think it compares?
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? How was the smell? Whats your overall rating from 1-5 (5 being excellent)? Thanks!!