BY DOVE #18 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•  0% Alcohol Formula Helps Reduce Skin Irritation
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Soft And Smooth Underarms
  •  Helps Delicate Underarms Recover From Shaving Irritation
  •  Revitalizing Dove Cucumber And Green Tea Scent
  • Imagine You Could Take The Refreshing Feeling Of A Cool Shower On A Hot Day And Squeeze It Into A Dove Antiperspirant And Use It Every Morning. Wouldn’t That Start Every Day On The Right Note? Well, You Can Have This Feeling With Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials – A Dry Spray Antiperspirant Infused With The Fresh Fragrance Of Cucumber And Green Tea.

Containing ¼ Moisturizers And With An Alcohol-free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, This Fresh Dove Antiperspirant Leaves Your Underarms Feeling Soft And Smooth While Providing Protection That Lasts For Up To 48 Hours. It Goes On Instantly Dry So You Can Get Dressed And Start Your Day Straightaway.
Stay Cool And Dry All Day Long With The Fresh Signature Fragrance Of Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant.
For Your Morning Boost Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Shake The Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Can, Hold It Around 6in From Your Underarm And Deliver A Quick Spray For One Or Two Seconds On Each Underarm. You Can Get Dressed Straightaway With This Dry Spray Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I've heard great things about these! Are they as good as everyone...2 Answers
  • Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try things like...25 Answers
  • I might be a little new to spray deodorants, but does it work the...2 Answers
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried almost all of these and I have to say while I was skeptical at first, I actually really like these. My personal favorite is Nourishing Beauty one since it has a clean scent without having too much of a powdery scent. It just makes my life so easy when I apply it in the morning and also during the day if I need to. Also, the dry time on this is super short. My only advice would be to not be very heavy handed when applying it. Some days I zone out when applying it and it can cause it to ball up and not dry as well. Also, I wax my underarms and for a couple days after my underarms are very sensitive so using a stick deodorant can hurt a lot but using this dry spray one doesn't hurt at all. Fair warning, spray this in an area will good air circulation. I don't notice it a lot with the brand but sometimes the powder that ends up getting into the air can cause my lungs to close up. I don't know if it is an ingredient in the spray that causes it but it doesn't happen every time I use it so I don't care too much. I tend to notice it happens more with the powdery scents so fair warning to everyone in case you experience something like this while other products. The cucumber or pomegranate scents might not cause this reaction but I enjoy the scent of the one I have now when I use it so I'm willing to overlook this occasional occurrence.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried this cool essential spray as well as the beauty finish, and I have to say I enjoy the beauty finish more. This dry spray goes on clear, which is amazing, no white marks! But, the scent is overwhelming and I don't particularly enjoy the smell. It does keep me dry and masks any body odors, I unfortunately just cannot handle the scent.
Marie N.
Burke
This is the only spray deodorant that I have ever tried but it just isn’t very effective. It smells okay but I doesn’t do anything to stop sweating. This also goes everywhere like I have to spray it quickly and run out of the room to make sure I don’t inhale it. I have some shoulder issues so there is sometimes where I have to use this but I really don’t like it, if it wasn’t so cheap it would be getting 2 stars.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
So, it kills me to leave this review. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Cool Essentials smells great, but it leaves an extremely sticky substance on my armpit. The substance rolls up and makes little balls. It was very weird and I was upset. I have tried it 4 different times and it does the same thing every time. I love this product in the actual bar deodorant.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I currently have been using this and like it. It smells great and is long lasting, the only downfall is that it leaves a bit of residue if you wear dark clothing that is why I can't leave a 5 rating. After spraying it on I pat on it with a towel or tissue and make sure it's completely dry before wearing my clothes and that has helped a lot.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using Dove deodorant for years. It's become a ride or die for me. The scent is crisp and clean and it lasts 48 hours (it actually lasts longer if you stay in the house watching Hallmark movies all weekend. Or so I've heard). I've never experienced any irritation even after shaving. It's just a great all around deodorant.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was a skeptic when it comes to using any other kind of antiperspirant, as I prefer the solid form, but this is pretty good. I am still wary of the "cold" feeling of the spray but it does last and it does not leaves any residue on my clothing. Fresh smelling that seems to go throughout the day as well. Great product.
Carli P.
I know the directions say to apply to underarms only, but I found it great to spray inside my tennis shoes after the gym. One quick spray doesn’t leave any residue and keeps my shoes smelling fresh. Works well on your armpits too, of course. Only downside is I feel like it doesn’t last as long as a stick antiperspirant would last.
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
This is my favorite deodorant ever. I was never a big fan of sprays, I always used powder deodorant. I am so happy that I purchased this deodorant at the beginning of the year and tried it out because it is now my favorite and it's so refreshing. I purchase it usually at Walmart for anyone interested!
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so great!!! I have this deodorant in 4 different scents but my favorite is the coconut! They are soo cool and refreshing. I went to school in Louisiana and football games were so unbearably hot and this deodorant was a life saver! You can buy these at places like Target or Walgreens!
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
Does this last very long on? I'm always scared to try things like this out.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this product? Does it work as well as the regular Dove?
Yuliya G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How fast does this dry?
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
I've been looking to get into this instead of deodorant stick. How do you all think it compares?
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Has anyone tried this? Did it work? How was the smell? Whats your overall rating from 1-5 (5 being excellent)? Thanks!!