Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk

Lightweight serum that protects against wetness and leaves underarms feeling soft, smooth, and instantly dry-to-the-touch.

We spend so much time following beauty tips on skin care rituals, finding the perfect moisturizers and beauty products – but, even though it can be on show just as much, our delicate underarm skin often falls off the radar. With a lightweight texture and serum technology, Dove Dry Serum Rose Silk Antiperspirant Deodorant is a treat for delicate underarm skin – effortlessly elevating your daily routine.

Formulated with ¼ moisturizers and facial care ingredients, this gentle deodorant glides onto skin with a luxurious texture. Absorbing instantly, your underarms are left dry to the touch and irresistibly soft. To keep you feeling fresh and confident, this 48-hour deodorant and antiperspirant protection is paired with uplifting fragrances with notes of rose, magnolia and peony. And voila: a ritual for beautiful underarms, just like the rest of your skin.

For all day freshness: twist the wheel to release this Dove deodorant for women – we recommend one twist for each underarm. Then glide this rose deodorant onto your underarms in a circular motion (to make sure you've covered the whole area). This serum formula dries immediately so you can get dressed without waiting for it to dry – or worrying about dreaded white marks

Active ingredients: aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex GLY (17%). Inactive ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, fragrance (parfum), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alpha-Isomethyllonone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, geraniol, hexy cinnamal, limonene, linalool. Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Hey I have a simple question regarding the direction to spin (the bottom assume?) to get any product out. I thought it should spin around the bottom counterclockwise but I still don't see any evidence of any antiperspirant.... I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me...🙂
How long does it last and does the scent stay?
Did anyone get any irritation from this because of scent?
Start your review of Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk!
How would you rate this product?
Lewisville, AR
Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant smells amazing. It's lightly scented, but scented enough. It goes on as a cream but dries instantly. It doesn't leave white marks.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thanks to Influenster for sending me this lovely product to try for free! I’ll start by saying the smell is wonderful and it really lasted all day, some might say it was a little “loud” more like having perfume on but for me, personally, I loved it and felt like I smelled clean all day! The consistency was really smooth and silky and went on that way. It dried very quickly and didn’t seem to smudge off during the day. I noticed at the store this antiperspirant costs around $11 which for me is a bit high but since it worked so well I could justify buying it. Great Dove product! Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great antiperspirant inspires confidence in its performance, smells delightful, and is applied with ease. This dry serum from Dove delivers on each point. The first thing I noticed was the packaging and design of the product. I really liked how the antiperspirant is round in design, and how smoothly it glides onto my skin. The moisturizers from the formula are apparent in how soft and gentle the product is on the skin. As promised, the formula has eliminated any and all perspiration, inspiring me with confidence. My favorite aspect about this dry serum though is the scent. I never knew that a deodorant could smell so delightful! Somehow it manages to have a light, yet fragrant, smell of roses, which I would seriously wear as a perfume. It is delicate and feminine in the best of ways. I'm so happy to have discovered this product! I recieved this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m really torn between a 3 star and 4 star for this. I do like it but I don’t love it. I’m not a fan of the scent at all that’s what gives it 3 stars, also the shape of the deodorant bottle I’m not a fan of it, I like that it’s small but I don’t like the round shape of it. What I do like is how it goes on nicely and drys very fast, I like that it’s small and easy for on the go, I like that the top only a little comes out when you turn the bottle and you don’t need a lot to use. I would try a different scent personally for me but I do like it and it’s more of a 3 1/2 stars for me. If I had a different scent it would get 4 stars everything else I did really like about this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I've been testing it out since I received it a couple og weeks ago. I can safely say that i really like this product. I got the rose scented one which smells amazing without being overpowering. I like that you can control the amount of product dispensed by adjusting the number of turns. It spreads well, is super creamy and dries fast. I didn't wear it for 48 hours so i can't vouch for that but it does last all day. The biggest reason i love this product though is the light weight feel. I've had issues in the past with deodorants clogging up armpit pores and giving me giant painful pimples. This feels like it lets my underarms breathe. If the price/amount of use per bottle is comparable to their other deodorants (which i currently use), I'm switching to this permanently. I would recommend checking it out. It can't hurt!
Marrero, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently received this product for free in a Voxbox and I liked it. It is a very interesting deodorant because it isn’t hard like a stick or a gel. It’s more like a liquid. I was hesitant at first because I wasn’t sure how long it would take to dry but it dried instantly. I love the smell! I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day long! The only thing I’ve found wrong was that it has to stay upright! If it falls on its side it will spill so I wouldn’t recommend putting it in your purse unless you have a pocket that will keep it straight up.
Robbinsdale , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So it’s a cold winter here in Minnesota so I haven’t had a lot of big sweat opportunities to truly test this out, nor have I been wearing any tanks! But for regular day to day use, this has worked well. I can’t say that I have ever had a deodorant really blow me away, and can’t say this one does either. The smell is nice and fresh, not old lady like and not like a baby- the two scents I like to avoid with deodorant! It does feel nice and smooth going on without feeling overly wet. I don’t know how quickly it is supposed to dry as I could still feel the moisture of the product a couple minutes later. Overall, a nice product, will have to see how it stands up to a good sweat soon! I did receive this free from Influenster.
Princeton , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was super excited to get to try this! At first when I opened it I was a little skeptical because of how liquidity it was, but after applying it it dried very quickly. The fragrance was like no other. I smelled really strong by its self, after application the fragrance became subtle and smelt great. I applied it very early in the morning and I've been wearing it close to 16 hours and it still smells as amazing as it did when I applied it. Also its kept me dry all day and didnt break me out. I struggle with that issue as alot of deodorants tend to wear off with the first few hours or usually always causes some sort of rash. I will definitely continue using this. Great job dove!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk uploaded by Celeste R.
I was a little hesitant to give this a try but I'm glad I did. The formula is truly silky soft and it smells amazing I can't get over it! I used it when I went to a show so of course it was hot and I sweated. It lasted the whole night even when using it only once for 24hrs worked Amazing! The bottle size is super easy to take around if needed. The shape also makes it easier to hold to apply. I'm so glad I received this free to test out and I'm so glad I didn't get a reaction like I do with alot of antiperspirant products.
Buckhead, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk uploaded by tamara F.
I received this from my first voxbox with influenster. At first I thought it was just one of those gimmicks big brands do where they just rename stuff. To my surprise it was pretty unique. It has this tiny whole shape where the product comes out, and it looks like a lotion but it is really a dry serum antiperspirant deodorant. I work a warm sweater to see if it will keep my underarm dry and YES it did. The smell is pretty rosy too, and last all day. It also kept my underarm soft. This is my new deodorant.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...