Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk

Lightweight serum that protects against wetness and leaves underarms feeling soft, smooth, and instantly dry-to-the-touch.

We spend so much time following beauty tips on skin care rituals, finding the perfect moisturizers and beauty products – but, even though it can be on show just as much, our delicate underarm skin often falls off the radar. With a lightweight texture and serum technology, Dove Dry Serum Rose Silk Antiperspirant Deodorant is a treat for delicate underarm skin – effortlessly elevating your daily routine.

Formulated with ¼ moisturizers and facial care ingredients, this gentle deodorant glides onto skin with a luxurious texture. Absorbing instantly, your underarms are left dry to the touch and irresistibly soft. To keep you feeling fresh and confident, this 48-hour deodorant and antiperspirant protection is paired with uplifting fragrances with notes of rose, magnolia and peony. And voila: a ritual for beautiful underarms, just like the rest of your skin.

For all day freshness: twist the wheel to release this Dove deodorant for women – we recommend one twist for each underarm. Then glide this rose deodorant onto your underarms in a circular motion (to make sure you've covered the whole area). This serum formula dries immediately so you can get dressed without waiting for it to dry – or worrying about dreaded white marks

Active ingredients: aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex GLY (17%). Inactive ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, fragrance (parfum), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alpha-Isomethyllonone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, geraniol, hexy cinnamal, limonene, linalool. Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Hey I have a simple question regarding the direction to spin (the bottom assume?) to get any product out. I thought it should spin around the bottom counterclockwise but I still don't see any evidence of any antiperspirant.... I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me...🙂
How long does it last and does the scent stay?
Did anyone get any irritation from this because of scent?
Start your review of Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this deodorant. It has a smaller applicator which fit perfectly and wasn’t as bulky as some are. It kept me dry and fresh smelling. I also liked the light rose scent. It wasn’t too overpowering.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product is just ok. I needed a deodorant and it worked just fine for a few hours. Unfortunately I started sweating again and while I didn’t stink, I did have sweat stains on my shirt. The price is ok though!
Evansville , IN
The product has an amazing scent and goes on smooth and effortlessly. I do not see residue or stains on my shirts. I approve this product for anyone who wants a very light and effective deodorant. It is a combination of gel and solid.
Painesville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this product I know it’s an anti-perspirant but it did not help with any aromas and I still sweat through it and it felt very slick under my arms And by the end of the day I was sweating
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was blessed to also get to try this one for free and dove seems to always please me . Another great product that works very well . Has lasted even in this hot Summer heat. Highly recommended...
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Smooth with a satin finish. This deodorant feels silky when applied. The smell is jasmine and light. I work out and still smell amazing. The deodorant is white but does on clear and with no mess.
Tulsa, OK
I really like Thai formula. It lasted a long long while and the scent did too. I’m not a rose scented person but this ain’t bad. But it’s very great other than than. Totally recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This deoderant is do good! It smells great. It works and has lasting protect and glides on smooth and soft. It also makes my underarm skin feel smoother and softer and overall healthier.
Morenci, MI
This product is amazing! It smells so fresh and clean, it goes on smoothly, and it last all day. I like the bottle it comes in. It’s cute and simple. I will definitely be buying this deodorant again.
Smyrna , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk uploaded by ren K.
Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk uploaded by ren K.
I received this product for free from Influenster to test and give my honest opinion I will begin by saying it smells so good I love how it moisturizes the under arm area and And doesn’t leave white residue after it’s dried I will definitely be purchasing when I’m out again I received this product for free in my VoxBOX from influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...