Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk

Lightweight serum that protects against wetness and leaves underarms feeling soft, smooth, and instantly dry-to-the-touch.

We spend so much time following beauty tips on skin care rituals, finding the perfect moisturizers and beauty products – but, even though it can be on show just as much, our delicate underarm skin often falls off the radar. With a lightweight texture and serum technology, Dove Dry Serum Rose Silk Antiperspirant Deodorant is a treat for delicate underarm skin – effortlessly elevating your daily routine.

Formulated with ¼ moisturizers and facial care ingredients, this gentle deodorant glides onto skin with a luxurious texture. Absorbing instantly, your underarms are left dry to the touch and irresistibly soft. To keep you feeling fresh and confident, this 48-hour deodorant and antiperspirant protection is paired with uplifting fragrances with notes of rose, magnolia and peony. And voila: a ritual for beautiful underarms, just like the rest of your skin.

For all day freshness: twist the wheel to release this Dove deodorant for women – we recommend one twist for each underarm. Then glide this rose deodorant onto your underarms in a circular motion (to make sure you've covered the whole area). This serum formula dries immediately so you can get dressed without waiting for it to dry – or worrying about dreaded white marks

Active ingredients: aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex GLY (17%). Inactive ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, fragrance (parfum), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alpha-Isomethyllonone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, geraniol, hexy cinnamal, limonene, linalool. Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Hey I have a simple question regarding the direction to spin (the bottom assume?) to get any product out. I thought it should spin around the bottom counterclockwise but I still don't see any evidence of any antiperspirant.... I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me...🙂
How long does it last and does the scent stay?
Did anyone get any irritation from this because of scent?
Start your review of Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk!
How would you rate this product?
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a small sample at the drugstore and was hesitant to try it since it seemed like it would be more just a fragrance based deodorant rather than one that actually helped with sweat and BO. Upon first applying I was surprised that I liked the scent since I'm not a fan of artificial rose scents. I kept smelling the nice scent throughout the day and thought that there was a nice candle near me. It held up and did its job of keeping me sweat free and smelling great all day but I only had enough to try for one day from the sample.
Morgan Hill, CA
Purchased at: Target
I switched to this from Dove Clinical and Degree Clinical. I was looking for something lighter that didn’t feel like it was clogging my pores and was about ready to go back to (dreadfully) trying the natural route until I saw this while leaving the aisle. It’s super light and has actually SOFTENED my underarms, instead of just product sitting there to absorb sweat. Sweat-wise there’s been no difference (for me) between this and the clinicals. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! It works so amazingly! I can’t even get enough of it. This stuff helps so much with sweat and just sinks into the underarms so nicely. You can’t even feel it when you put it on, and you don’t have the reapply throughout the day.
Eucha, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thus really keeps me dry. Like no bs dry. It costs allot and the tube doesn't have much in it but if they made it bigger and dropped the price it would be a holy grail
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product did not disappoint! I'll first say that I'm not really a fan of rose scented products, but I will not let that fact phase my review, as that's only opinion. Now, on to the product itself! The packaging itself is unique and comfortable to use. The top, where the deodorant comes out, is smooth and helps the product to glide on easily. You'll think the amount of clicks it tells you to use isn't enough product but it is! The shape and design is attractive enough and it takes up less space in the cabinet than normal containers. The product soaks in and dries very quickly once applied, just as it says it should. For the performance test, I used it in a few different scenarios. First, I wore it at home all day while doing housework and cleaning pet's cages, and it did perfectly. I didn't notice any sweating and the smell of rose hung around the entire day. If that scent is for you, then so is this deodorant! For the next test, I wore it all day at home, and then got up and worked out the next morning. While there was some sweat, I didn't notice any bad smells, so it also passed that test. The real test came when I went out for the day and did some driving. I'm an anxious person, and so when I go out and especially when I drive, I start stress sweating, usually even before I leave the house, in anticipation. However, I was shocked to experience no sweating this time. I did a lot of walking that day too. When I got back home to change into something more comfortable, I had a sniff and I still smelled like rose. No sweat smell, only rose! I normally use Dove's clinical strength deodorant but it never holds up nearly as well as this, despite having almost twice as much of the aluminum ingredient in it. I'm sure the jasmine scented one would be perfect for me, as that's my favorite floral scent, but for now, I'll happily use this one up, confident that it'll hold up in any situation! Disclaimer; I was given this product free from influenster in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!
Las Cruces, NM
I love Dove Dry Serum Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Silk. Its lightly scented with Rose. I got it as a sample from Walgreens and thought I'd put it to the test if it could hold up to having to do cpr and being in a plastic Cape for hours and I still be dry I know this is something I can count on to keep me dry no matter how crazy my life gets. Will be buying in the future for sure.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this deodorant!! I don't think I will be able to use any other kind again. It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave residue on my clothes. Smells fresh and works long and hard to keep up with me. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Maple Shade, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The opening for the deodorant to come from seemed too small to me at first but I quickly learned that it was a perfect amount. Less is more in this case. If you enjoy floral scents, this has a lovely light rose scent perfect for spring. I’m personally more of a warm/Spicey scented person myself. It comes out from the top in a lotion style and is silky to the touch. After putting it on it quickly dries and absorbs into the skin. Like I said before, less is more in this sense. I maybe twisted up half of a dimes worth and that seemed to be plenty. With other twist up gel style deodorants I tend to use much more. It kept its scent through the end of the day. As for keeping me totally dry, I still sweat but nowhere near as much as usual. I am an overly sweaty person and have wet shirts the moment I get anxious or slightly warm. This helped somewhat. I only gave 4 stars because the base can accidentally twist if you carry it in your purse. I like having a wheel inside a solid base to twist.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this product free for testing through Influenster, and I gotta say I’m glad I did. I’m usually pretty indifferent to what kind of deodorant I use. I grab whatever is on the shelf generally, but I actually LIKE this product. It absorbs, you don’t have the little deodorant balls that form under your arms sometimes, and it works! Now the reason I didn’t give it 5 stars... I received the rose scented product, and the scent does make me smile, BUT... this scent, anyone that was a little girl in the 80’s knows this scent. It brings up all kinds of nostalgia. It was infused into certain toys and play makeup back in the day, and while I appreciate the reminder, 80’s toys and play makeup isn’t really what I want other people to smell on me, and the scent does carry from time to time! So this is a great deodorant, but if you decide to purchase it, just choose one of the other available scents. 🙂
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have only been using this deodorant for a couple days but I have to say I like it so far. I use it after my shower and it goes on very smooth. I also like that the next day when showering it doesnt leave a yucky film and isnt hard to clean off. I was left fresh all day and the scent lasted. I only wish that I felt like one click was enough. I use 2-3. So i dont know how long it will last since i use more than it says. The scent is not overpowering but smells really nice. It doesnt overpower my scented lotions. so far so good. Im glad I was able to try this as part of my influenster vox box I got for free. I dont have very sensitive skin in that area, but i had no reaction or anything. SO i think it would be good for sensitive skin. So far so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...