BY DOVE #29 in Bar Soap

About This Product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Formula, Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil, Helps Shower Away Dry Skin

• Unlike Normal Soap, Dove Doesn’t Strip Skin Of Natural Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap.

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Skin Cleansers Helps Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Suitable For Daily Use On Hands, Body And Face

If Your Skin’s Been Feeling Dry Lately, You Want To Build A Routine That Makes It Feel Protected From Dryness And Nourished Right From The Beginning Of Your Day. And We Believe That Showering Offers An Everyday Opportunity To Nurture Your Skin, So It Should Be Considered An Important Part Of Your Skin Care Routine. So If You’re Wondering How To Care For Dry Skin, We’ve Got Something For You To Try: Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar With Moroccan Argan Oil, A Vitamin E-rich Oil Long Prized For Its Moisturizing, Nourishing Properties.

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Combines Our Signature Mild Cleansers With A Blend Of ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Moroccan Argan Oil To Gently Cleanse And Care For Your Skin. That Leaves You With The Soft, Smooth Skin You’re After, While Fragrance Transports You To The Spa – In Your Own Home.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Tetrasodium Edta, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492).

Perfect For:

• Nourishing

Ordinary Soap Can Strip Skin Of Natural Nutrients When Showering, But Our Dry Oil Beauty Bar Replenishes Skin Natural Nutrients While Gently Cleansing

• Dry Skin Protection

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Brings You All The Deep Skin Nourishment You Expect From The Dove Beauty Bar, And Protects It From Dry Skin (Making It A Great Choice Of Cleanser For Dry Skin).

How To Use:

For Hydrated, Beautiful Skin, Hold Your Bar Under The Water To Dampen It, And Then Massage It Between Your Hands To Create A Rich, Creamy Lather. Then Just Smooth It Over Your Skin And Rinse Away.

• Does anyone know if these are hydrating? I know bar soaps tend to...3 Answers
  • Earn $225/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?7 Answers
Jessy G.
I 💜 this particular Dove soap with the Moroccan Argan Oil.  It's very moisturizing  so it doesn't dry your skin out.  It's great for dry skin since it doesn't strip moisture away.  I use it on my body because I like using both bar soap sometimes instead of a body wash in the shower (depends on my mood).  I also use this bar soap to wash my hands at my bathroom sink.  Normally when I go to public restrooms, my 👐 get dry on my palms and between my fingers after I wash my hands.  However, when I'm home washing with this soap my hands do not get dry afterwards.  They feel soft and moist 🤗, that's without me putting any lotion on after washing my hands.

It also has a great scent to it, mild not overpowering.  It smells like a mild musk but it's a really soft, sensuous smell.  I find it really hard to describe scents.  I recommend just going to a local drug store and smelling the corresponding shower gel because the bar soap has the same exact scent.

Anyway, I highly recommend 👍Dove Dry Oil bar soap with Moroccan Argan Oil if you're looking for a moisturizing, non-stripping soap with a mild, pleasant scent.  I've pretty much tried every bar soap & body wash that Dove has and this one is my favorite!
Arriel C.
Dayton, OH
Dove is my all time favorite soap. I would choose Dove soap over any other soap out here easily. Dove is gentle for my sensitive skin and leaves me with a clean feeling after every use. After I bathe with Dove, there is no need for me to use any other scented products. The smell of Dove soap lingers on my skin throughout the whole day. I feel very confident when I wash with Dove because I know for a fact I’ll always smell good! I would recommend Dove bar soap to everyone!
Marylyn R.
Where do I begin!!!! This smelllllllsssss so freaking good! You can literally smell the soap through the packaging which I love for a person like me! lol I smell everything! It feels amazing on the skin and leave my skin clean yet very very moisturized! I am in love with this purchase , I will be rebuying 😍 Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
Kara P.
This is the best bar soap I have ever tried. It doesn’t dry out your skin like other bar soaps. It smells amazing and makes me smell amazing get it also makes my skin silky smooth. I also use it on my two year old daughter so it’s great for sensitive and delicate skin. Most definitely recommend!
Gabby H.
Albany, NY
What else can I say besides DOVE BAR SOAP IS A CLASSIC! Smells nice and clean and does the job! I use it with a loofah, and it lathers up pretty nicely. No complaints other than the fact that it does melt quite a bit if left in the shower. So, I recommend storing it outside of the shower.
Chioma A.
Dove is such a great company. I remembered my doctor actually recommended this product to me because my skin can tend to be dry alot especially during the cold season. When I first used it my skin felt so moisturized and soft. It smells so great and ever since I tried it, all I've been using was Dove.
Latasha J.
I think all of doves products are beauty feeling and leaving you skin just awesome. No soap residue left on skin no nothing and it always a constant soft feeling skin. Dove has to be the top company to selling beauty bar soaps and body washes. I love dove .
Jasmine M.
Lake Ozark, MO
As al dove products, they are super gentle to skin. I bought this at my local supermarket, I use it quite frequently. It has lasted me a long amount of time, I bought it around 2 months ago and it’s still in good shape! I have recommended it to my friends and family and they love it as much as I do.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I love dove beauty soap/bar! When my skin get supa dry during the winter I use it while I shower or bathe! I love their formula they use. It's very gentle see how I have super sensitive skin! Very last longing! I buy it very chance I get!
Emily M.
I’m obsessed with this soap! It’s just feels so amazing in the skin and leaves your skin feeling moist. The smell is pleasant and I will continue to buy this. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Alexis D.
Is the smell overwhelming?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Does this bar soap leave you skin feeling dry?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at I haven't seen it??
Nathalie A.
Does it really work for dry skin?
monica g.
Has anyone tried this? What is your opinion on it?