BY DOVE #23 in Bar Soap

About This Product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Formula, Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil, Helps Shower Away Dry Skin

• Unlike Normal Soap, Dove Doesn’t Strip Skin Of Natural Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap.

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Skin Cleansers Helps Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Suitable For Daily Use On Hands, Body And Face

If Your Skin’s Been Feeling Dry Lately, You Want To Build A Routine That Makes It Feel Protected From Dryness And Nourished Right From The Beginning Of Your Day. And We Believe That Showering Offers An Everyday Opportunity To Nurture Your Skin, So It Should Be Considered An Important Part Of Your Skin Care Routine. So If You’re Wondering How To Care For Dry Skin, We’ve Got Something For You To Try: Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar With Moroccan Argan Oil, A Vitamin E-rich Oil Long Prized For Its Moisturizing, Nourishing Properties.

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Combines Our Signature Mild Cleansers With A Blend Of ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Moroccan Argan Oil To Gently Cleanse And Care For Your Skin. That Leaves You With The Soft, Smooth Skin You’re After, While Fragrance Transports You To The Spa – In Your Own Home.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Tetrasodium Edta, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492).

Perfect For:

• Nourishing

Ordinary Soap Can Strip Skin Of Natural Nutrients When Showering, But Our Dry Oil Beauty Bar Replenishes Skin Natural Nutrients While Gently Cleansing

• Dry Skin Protection

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Brings You All The Deep Skin Nourishment You Expect From The Dove Beauty Bar, And Protects It From Dry Skin (Making It A Great Choice Of Cleanser For Dry Skin).

How To Use:

For Hydrated, Beautiful Skin, Hold Your Bar Under The Water To Dampen It, And Then Massage It Between Your Hands To Create A Rich, Creamy Lather. Then Just Smooth It Over Your Skin And Rinse Away.

• Does anyone know if these are hydrating? I know bar soaps...3 Answers
  • Earn $225/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?7 Answers
Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar
  • "I absolutely love Dove. I recently received a sample of this Dove soap in a Walmart Beauty Box in a body wash and I LOVE IT it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean and smells absolutely amazing. I will most definitely be buying it again soon and I would recommend it to anyone with dry, normal skin - sensitive skin types" in 1076 reviews
  • "Dove bars really deliver the moisture. I tried the bars on a whim because regular cleansers were over drying my skin so much that I would get dry skin bumps. One week after using this product Mt skin was smooth and soft...even without lotion. Looking forward to trying other Dove products." in 387 reviews
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
So I usually buy  Dove White Beauty Bar but this  Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. I use dove soap to cleanse my face, it doesn't strip the moisture off my skin and it leaves my face feeling soft. Well with the  Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar  completely broke me out. It was horrible, I didn't understand why all of a sudden I was having all these pimples. Then I realized the only thing I changed was the soap I was using. I didn't think the formulas would be that different, but I guess it is. So now I'm just using the  Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar for the body and  Dove White Beauty Bar for the face.
Jessy G.
I 💜 this particular Dove soap with the Moroccan Argan Oil.  It's very moisturizing  so it doesn't dry your skin out.  It's great for dry skin since it doesn't strip moisture away.  I use it on my body because I like using both bar soap sometimes instead of a body wash in the shower (depends on my mood).  I also use this bar soap to wash my hands at my bathroom sink.  Normally when I go to public restrooms, my 👐 get dry on my palms and between my fingers after I wash my hands.  However, when I'm home washing with this soap my hands do not get dry afterwards.  They feel soft and moist 🤗, that's without me putting any lotion on after washing my hands.

It also has a great scent to it, mild not overpowering.  It smells like a mild musk but it's a really soft, sensuous smell.  I find it really hard to describe scents.  I recommend just going to a local drug store and smelling the corresponding shower gel because the bar soap has the same exact scent.

Anyway, I highly recommend 👍Dove Dry Oil bar soap with Moroccan Argan Oil if you're looking for a moisturizing, non-stripping soap with a mild, pleasant scent.  I've pretty much tried every bar soap & body wash that Dove has and this one is my favorite!
Arriel C.
Dayton, OH
Dove is my all time favorite soap. I would choose Dove soap over any other soap out here easily. Dove is gentle for my sensitive skin and leaves me with a clean feeling after every use. After I bathe with Dove, there is no need for me to use any other scented products. The smell of Dove soap lingers on my skin throughout the whole day. I feel very confident when I wash with Dove because I know for a fact I’ll always smell good! I would recommend Dove bar soap to everyone!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
marylyn R.
MIAMI, FL
Where do I begin!!!! This smelllllllsssss so freaking good! You can literally smell the soap through the packaging which I love for a person like me! lol I smell everything! It feels amazing on the skin and leave my skin clean yet very very moisturized! I am in love with this purchase , I will be rebuying 😍 Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
Gabriella H.
East Elmhurst, NY
What else can I say besides DOVE BAR SOAP IS A CLASSIC! Smells nice and clean and does the job! I use it with a loofah, and it lathers up pretty nicely. No complaints other than the fact that it does melt quite a bit if left in the shower. So, I recommend storing it outside of the shower.
Chioma A.
Dove is such a great company. I remembered my doctor actually recommended this product to me because my skin can tend to be dry alot especially during the cold season. When I first used it my skin felt so moisturized and soft. It smells so great and ever since I tried it, all I've been using was Dove.
Abby P.
I generally am not a fan of bar soap, but I really do like this soap. My skin is prone to dryness, especially in the winter. When I use dove, I still apply lotion or oil after I shower, but if I don’t, my skin doesn’t feel tight and dry like it does with some other soaps. The smell is pleasant but not overly perfume-y.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
I️ use this bar to clean my makeup brushes and I love how I️t gets all the makeup off. I️t doesn’t leave my brushes dry or dull either. My boyfriend loves I️t for his face.
Jasmine M.
Lake Ozark, MO
As al dove products, they are super gentle to skin. I bought this at my local supermarket, I use it quite frequently. It has lasted me a long amount of time, I bought it around 2 months ago and it’s still in good shape! I have recommended it to my friends and family and they love it as much as I do.
Alexis D.
Is the smell overwhelming?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this bar soap leave you skin feeling dry?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at I haven't seen it??
Nathalie A.
Delaware
Does it really work for dry skin?
monica g.
Has anyone tried this? What is your opinion on it?