Dove Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Tough On Odor, Not On Skin

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Strengthens Skin Against Irritation

• Inspired By Earth’s Elements Minerals Powder + Sandalwood

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness That Leaves Underarms Feeling Refreshed

• Easy To Apply Men’s Deodorant Stick

Choosing Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Means Choosing Powerful Protection Against Odor, But Not Having To Choose Between Strength And Comfort.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Constant Protection And Uses ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Protect The Skin. Designed For Men, This Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Mineral Powder And Sandalwood For A Boost Of Lasting Freshness.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Is A Strong, Durable Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Your Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Powerful Protection Against Odor

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms After Showering And Drying Off. Apply As Needed Between Showers.

Megan N.
Monticello, NY
Decent product. Smelled good, the one I'm intimate with loved the smell. All dove is affordable. I received this product for free! It compares to typical dove with its usual smell. Yes, I highly enjoyed the simplistic smell!
Ellis J.
It does what it says! Strong antiperspirant that smells wonderful (if you like sandalwood).
I can't say that it lasts for 48 hours, but at least a full day and a bit.
Goes on clean and doesn't get messy. Good stuff$
Damion B.
Kenilworth, NJ
Great scent and works well! I received this free to try and review it, and was very happy I did! Great combination of scent and antiperspirant. Normally I can find one or the other, but this does both extremely well. Will definitely purchase this in the future.
Kristina F.
Ledyard, CT
I was given this product for free in order to provide an honest review. I handed the product over to my husband so he could try it. He really liked this product at first as it seemed to work under normal conditions. Then he went to Hawaii for work and had to spend 16 hours a day on a submarine and this product did not hold up to the stressful circumstances and heat of Hawaii. It's not a product we would purchase on our own.
Dean M.
Ivoryton, CT
I found this to be an average product. The scent was less to be desired and seemed to leave some small white marks in my clothing after using it. I've always used Old Spice products and I probably would only buy this if my usual brand was sold out. @dovemencare @influenster #gotitforfree #notforme
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this even as a female this works great and doesn't have too strong of a scent which is nice. Totally better than any deodorants made for women and also is moisturizing which is always nice. I recommend this to my girl friends all the time.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Three of us have used this in our home and all had the same issue. While it smells good when it is first applied, it most definitely needs to be reapplied at least once during the day to insure you won't smell
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Never received this product for review and we have never purchased. Cannot leave an honest review at this time.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
for a night out dancing this is my go to deodoran. I can wave my hands in the air like I just do the care and not have to be self conscious about smelling
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO
Dove makes the best deodorant for both men and woman. It smells pretty nice too, though I think old spice has the best smelling deodorant for men.

Amazon