Dove Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Tough On Odor, Not On Skin

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Strengthens Skin Against Irritation

• Inspired By Earth’s Elements Minerals Powder + Sandalwood

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness That Leaves Underarms Feeling Refreshed

• Easy To Apply Men’s Deodorant Stick

Choosing Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Means Choosing Powerful Protection Against Odor, But Not Having To Choose Between Strength And Comfort.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Constant Protection And Uses ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Protect The Skin. Designed For Men, This Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Mineral Powder And Sandalwood For A Boost Of Lasting Freshness.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Is A Strong, Durable Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Your Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Powerful Protection Against Odor

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms After Showering And Drying Off. Apply As Needed Between Showers.

Jessica S.
Ravena, NY
I got this product as a complimentary gift to try so I had my hard-working, railroader (works as a freight conductor) husband try it! His regular go to deodorant is Old Spice Swagger but he was willing to help me out! Before he left on his train he showered and applied this Dove deodorant. When he returned home about 38 hours later I did the smell test. He raised his arm and I bravely stuck my nose into the armpit of his t-shirt only to smell nothing but his deodorant! He left it home while he was gone so I know he did not reapply! I then asked him some questions about it. He liked the way it felt, not greasy, slick or sticky on his skin. Also it did not irritate his skin at all. He agreed that it worked longer than he expected and was pleased that it lasted that long. The antiperspirant component was also on point! No issues with sweating while doing hard work! This gets 4 stars from us only because he said the only thing he would change is the fragrance. Too subtle for him.
Andrew D.
New Bedford, MA
You can't go wrong with Dove!

Over the years I have tried numerous men's skin and hair care products. Yet I always come back to Dove. Dove is super gentle on sensitive skin. I received Dove's new Sandalwood spray antiperspirant complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This stuff works just as good as any of Dove's other spray antiperspirants but in a scent that isn't overpowering or synthetic smelling. Just be sure to apply to dry underarms and don't overdo the amount you put on. A quick spray under each arm does the trick and you'll enjoy the scent and dryness all day.
Mike S.
Mays Landing, NJ
I received the dry spray version of this product. I lived the smell. It was definitely something more mature than your typical Old Spice and Axe scents. If you're too wet when you apply it, it can get gritty under your arms so make sure you're dry and don't spray it on too close (instructions say at least 6 inches). The scent stays with you which is really cool.

I received this as complimentary in my VoxBox
Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
A good deodorant is hard to come by. Many smell too soapy or too strong. My husband received this one in the mail to test, and I crossed my fingers that it wouldn't mean I had to smell something awful every time I hugged him for the next few weeks.
I'm pleased to report, I didn't! I have a very sensitive nose, and this deodorant was still not too over-powering. The sandalwood scent is pleasant while still being subtle. While he usually purchases Dove deodorant anyway, this was a new addition for our household. He loved it and will definitely be using it again in the future.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Got this Dove Men & Care Element antiperspirant from my @dovemencare #voxbox. My husband loved it. The scent was mineral powder & sandalwood. It was light yet had a manly smell to it. It lasts up to 48 hours. It went on smoothly and didn't leave marks on his shirt or clumps behind. Highly recommend it for the man in your life. #gotitfree #helovedit #contest
Laura N.
My boyfriend started using this and it works great. He gets super sweaty since he has a manual labor type job and he has been coming home smelling a million times better. His one complaint is that it clumps up sometimes.
Ashlee B.
My husband has really enjoyed this. He's been a loyal fan of axe for a long time but recently started using this. It has a nice outdoor scent that we both really enjoy. Plus it doesn't leave any white residue at all highly recommend!
Rebekah K.
Albany, NY
My husband has been using Dove Mens products for awhile, but he had never tried the deodorant. This deodorant smelled great -- I thought it smelled amazing, really. It went on easy and my husband stayed fresh and dry throughout the day and longer -- it really lived up to the 48 hour fresh claim. My husband has normal skin, and this did not cause him any problems.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
After using the product for a week I have noticed the following:
1) Enjoyably Subtle Scent: won't make you or the people around you sick, probably. Doesn't overpower cologne
2) Nice Design: Its easy to hold and apply
Anastasiya K.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells great not too strong nor too light. However I am not sure because my boyfriend got an it rash after using it couple of times. So he stoped using it, and it went away.