Dove® Dove Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-perspirant 150ml=5.07oz Each (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maftuna K.

BY DOVE

Crystal R.
Crystal R.
My all time favorite product. Cant live without this. It smells amazing. It keeps me dry ALL day long and feeling fresh and clean all day long.
Maftuna K.
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite deodorant that I always use on the go. I love this product it smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and fresh.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Utica, NY
This stuff is great, goes on like a dream, keeps me smelling fresh for hours and doesn't clump up like bar deodorant does. I used this stuff for a while but unfortunately will not be repurchasing because I've switched to only using cruelty free products, and Dove is not cruelty free.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love this deodorant and it is the only one I will use. It has enough staying power without the thick film that comes with traditional stick deodorants. They have a great variety of scents as well. You can't beat the value!
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
W Valley City, UT
Love, love, love dove. The smell is great and last you literally all day! It lasts pretty long too so the price is absolutely worth it.
Shaunna V.
Shaunna V.
Blackshear
Best deodorant out there. I never have to worry if I smell and lasts up to 48 hours. The fragrance is so fresh and clean smelling
Sara D.
Sara D.
Staten Island, NY
I love the way that smells. I feel like it works really well and keep you freed. My only complaint is that there's aluminum in there.
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
This new anti spray deodorants are great they last long and plus they dry up and no stains on the clothes easy to use
Avery S.
Avery S.
Best deodorant I've ever used. Long lasting and not as noticeable as normal roll on deodorant. Plan to continue using
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love Dove products. This stuff gives you the results you need and smells nice. It is affordable and looks nice.