BY DOVE #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• I've used dove solid deodrant for almost 20 years. How does the s...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a deadorant. I saw this and heard good things abo...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? And does it smell good?3 Answers
Katie W.
I like all of doves products. Their deodorants smell great, work really well, and most importantly, dont cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin and this deodorant works wonders without breaking me out.
Patricia B.
I absolutely love this product!!!! It keeps me dry all day and it smells amazing. The best part of this product is that it does not stain my clothes nor does it leave a white mark. Also I've had issues in the past with spray deodorants because they have irritated my skin  or have burned on contact and with this product I have not had those issues, The price is amazing and it is so easy to find!!! I recommend this to everyone.
Grace H.
Thought I’d try this out because I love the original dove anti-perspirant. It really does go on dry and lasts all day and night. Sometimes I use men’s deodorant because most Women’s deodorant doesn’t last all day. This for sure lasts all day. Only problem is when you first spray it, the smell is a little overwhelming due to the aerosol can. I hope they make travel sizes for this product!
Chrissy T.
My favorite deodorant to use. I recently developed sensitive underarms and everything would cause my underarms to rash burn and peel. Dove is literally the only thing I can use that doesn’t make them react. The smell is super soft and fresh. It smells like your clean. Small bottle but last longer then I thought it would
Micaela D.
I am not a huge fan of this product. The smell is great and it works. But it is an over powering smell. I used this 3 times and it has made me sneeze every time i spray it
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
This is a light easy product. I love that it doesn't have a heavy feel to it. It smells nice and last for a decent length of time. I applied it in the morning and didn't need to apply more til late evening.  If you aren't active than you don't need to reapply. Overall great product.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
These have to be my favorite spray deodorants. I typically sweat a lot, but these keep me from stinking throughout the day and don’t fail on me. They’re reasonably priced and I find they last me a decent amount of time - a month or two.
Stephany G.
I love how easy this is to use! One spray lasts for hours! The fragrance is intense so if you are sensitive to aromas then this probably isn't for you! It feels like you are wearing nothing and it doesn't leave any marks on clothing
sheri a.

Great deodorant.  Does not leave my armpits feel sticky which is important to me.  Lasts for a while and I do not need to reapply until the evening.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Definitely does NOT give you 48 hours of coverage. In fact I end up having to use it twice a day. But I love the convenience of a spray . Just wish dove was cruelty free so I can repurchase.
Jessica B.
Oak Ridge, TN
I've used dove solid deodrant for almost 20 years. How does the spray hold up in comparison?
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I've never tried a spray on deodorant. does it fair well compared to stick? or are you supposed to use both? I've been eyeballing this ever since I saw it in stores but I don't wanna waste the money if it doesn't work like a regular stick one. I need something to keep me dry and smelling good throughout the day
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
How long does this last? And does it smell good?
Janthe T.
Hedel
I'm looking for a deadorant. I saw this and heard good things about it. But i wonder if it smels nice and if this deodorant do not leave yellow stains on white clothing??