BY DOVE #72 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• How long does this last? And does it smell good?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
I love this deodorant!  I feel like I will use a deodorant and after awhile it will start to not work on me.  I have been using this almost 5 months and I feel like my body has not rejected it yet.  I feel immediate dryness when I spray it on and the fragrance and dryness lasts all day!  It did alarm me at first because it did spray on white but dried to clear.  Definitely will purchase again!
Tonya B.
means
I love this deodorant by Dove! I never was a fan of spray deodorant until now. It goes on dry and keeps me feeling dry all day! I am planning on purchasing some when I’m out. I would most defiantly recommend this to anything who wants to feel clean, dry, and fresh!
Anna B.
This is a great deodorant to use if you don’t want white marks! It smells great and blocks sweat for a really long time. I don’t recommend this if you plan on swimming in the ocean or other natural bodies of water due to the anti-perspirant which is bad for the environment, but for sports purposes and other land activities this deodorant is great.
Marium S.
I got these from sams club I don’t like them at all not only they leave a white patch in your arm which looks ugly they don’t smell good and after few hours your underarms smell way nasty even if you take shower and spray this on after few hours it will stink! I do not recommend this !! It’s a very bad product!
Yoliie W.
El Monte , CA
I love this deodorant!! I have sensitive armpits and find that bars and gel deodorant gives me white heaps or pimples but this spray one doesn’t . It leaves me smelling nice and fresh all day and the spray is very misty which makes it easier for you to use and distributes an even amount of product throughout
Amanda F.
Absolutely love this deodorant! It’s a great scent, the texture is light, no residue on me or clothes. Washing off well in the shower, pretty great price. I like that it feels light and works throughout the day.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
I personally love the dove brand. Dove body wash smells fabulous and leaves my skin smooth, and Dove antiperspirant leaves you dry and smelling great! With an active lifestyle, this is a great option to stay fresh and clean. The price is a little higher than other brands, but it holds to its integrity.
Marissa F.
I got this product because I didn’t like how my normal deodorants felt. I was hesitant at first because I didn’t feel like a spray would really work but I was happily surprised! I felt super fresh and clean and the smell is so so good I just wanna spray it all over!! I love this stuff.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
give me a spray one and i will love you forever! no seriously, i adore spray ones. they tend to work better and it is like you're putting powder with liquid under your arms to strengthen the power of them. I do not know why the solids don't work on me and these do but i'll take it
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Although this product claims to last 48 hours, it lasts 4 at best. If reapplied, the deodorant is somewhat effective, and this scent is the most long lasting of all the varieties. I would recommend for winter months or someone without much perspiration.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
How long does this last? And does it smell good?
Jessica B.
Oak Ridge, TN
I've used dove solid deodrant for almost 20 years. How does the spray hold up in comparison?
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I've never tried a spray on deodorant. does it fair well compared to stick? or are you supposed to use both? I've been eyeballing this ever since I saw it in stores but I don't wanna waste the money if it doesn't work like a regular stick one. I need something to keep me dry and smelling good throughout the day
Janthe T.
Hedel
I'm looking for a deadorant. I saw this and heard good things about it. But i wonder if it smels nice and if this deodorant do not leave yellow stains on white clothing??