BY DOVE #17 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• I'm looking for a deadorant. I saw this and heard good things abo...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? And does it smell good?3 Answers
Emily S.
Portland, MI
Trying spray deodorant was a recent thing for me, and I love the idea of it! In the summer it seems like my stick deodorant gets clumpy and gross, which is not appealing for sleeveless tops, and I'm not a fan of the clear stick stuff. So this stuff is great for helping me feel fresh on a hot day, and less self conscious when I wear sleeveless dresses and tops. I only gave this 3 stars because I have only used it once when I tried it at a spa one afternoon, so I can't vouch for the lasting effects.... yet. Definitely thinking of picking up some for my #beachbag this summer!
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I am usually I heavy sweater and this is the best deodorant that I have found! I suprisingly don't sweat as much when I wear this and it keeps me smelling good! This is one of the very few deodorants that actually work on me! I am always repurchasing these at target! I honestly couldn't go without these spray deodorants from dove!
Orle L.
This is a staple in my vanity. Ever since I discovered this spray deodorant I have not gone back to anything else! It really does provide protection for over 48 hours, the scent is delicious and the effectiveness is beyond! I recommend this to everyone with sensitive skin or struggling to find a truly effective deodorant
Krista H.
Washingtonvle, NY
I wasn't into spray on deodorant, but when I got this was excited to try. First off, it smelled great! I threw it into my gym bag to give it a real test. It goes on dry and keeps you dry. I used it for a half marathon in the sticky summer heat of NY. I love this deodorant and continue to purchase it.
Victoria Z.
Bedford, TX
The deoderant is easy to apply. The smell is a nice light, clean scent. However, the deodorant does not dry quickly. It took five minutes for the deodorant to feel dry enough I could put on clothes. I have used the deodorant once so far, so can't speak to it's stay-put power.
KIMBERLY H.
Sumter, SC
I was first introduced to this product from Influenster however it was the green cover one. Since then I have falling in love and recently purchased the pomegranate one. In comparison to my other antiperspirant this one doesn't stain my arm which I love the most.
Heather K.
This is my spring find I live this smell it lasts all day. It also goes on well I wasn't a big spray deodorant person because it never lasted but this five spray lasts long and the smell is awesome also I don't have to worry about the white going on my clothes..
Emily N.
This deodorant goes on dry and keeps you dry all day! It smells great and has almost the same effect that body spray has. Even after a long summer day my boyfriend noticed the scent from the spray was still noticeable! Overall, I would recommend this spray!
Melissa D.
Stafford, VA
I love this product and have used it every day since I discovered it about six months ago and I've only had to repurchase twice. It's very effective and I choose it over my roll on stick. I bought this product at target. I am satisfied with this product.
Vanessa V.
I love this spray deodorant. It dries instantly, smells great and doesn't leave residue. Last all day long doesn't leave white streaks on clothes either. Purchased at target price was reasonable. I am very satisfied with my purchase will continue buying.
Jessica B.
Oak Ridge, TN
I've used dove solid deodrant for almost 20 years. How does the spray hold up in comparison?
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I've never tried a spray on deodorant. does it fair well compared to stick? or are you supposed to use both? I've been eyeballing this ever since I saw it in stores but I don't wanna waste the money if it doesn't work like a regular stick one. I need something to keep me dry and smelling good throughout the day
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
How long does this last? And does it smell good?
Janthe T.
Hedel
I'm looking for a deadorant. I saw this and heard good things about it. But i wonder if it smels nice and if this deodorant do not leave yellow stains on white clothing??