BY DOVE

• Weightless Formula Won’t Weigh Strands Down

• Cleanses And Purifies Oily Hair In Seconds

• Ideal For Refreshing Hair Between Washes

• Light Scent Leaves Hair Smelling Fresh And Clean

It Doesn’t Take Much For Our Hair To Become Oily And Weighed Down Through Everyday Styling, But With Dove Detox And Purify Dry Shampoo, Reviving It Is Easy. Its Refreshing Formula Works To Remove Oil, Instantly Leaving Behind Cleansed, Purified Hair.
Want Something To Extend A Blow-dry Or Revive Hair After The Gym? This Dove Dry Shampoo Can Transform It In Seconds, Leaving Your Hair Looking And Smelling As Fresh As It Did Post-wash, Without Any Residue.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Recomendations of dry shampoo please!! I have very oily h...5 Answers
  • This may be odd question for some....but what is the tric...2 Answers
  • Does this really work and leave a good smell? I've been t...3 Answers
Julie G.
San Diego
This is an absolutely amazing product! Why is it the best? Let me tell you: 1. The price - obviously, getting a dry shampoo for around $5 is a steal. The price is comparative to Batiste and I got it on sale at Target for around $3. Also, the price per size is crazy. I'm talking about a decent sized spray for so little 2. It lasts - I'm not talking about lasting all day....I'm talking about lasting for days! I normally have greasy roots and I have gone two to three days with only needing touch up sprays (usually because I sweat in my sleep). 3. The smell - I'm not a strong fragrance kind of gal. The smell is a bit strong when you spray it, but it does down quickly. A huge benefit is that it smells like Dove products and does not have that weird smell that a lot of other dry shampoos have
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this dry shampoo! It smells great. It almost has somewhat of an apple sweet scent which works for me.

It does not give my hair a dry cast. I can spray this and comb my hair back and it would look as if I had just washed my hair.

I usually use this on 3-4 day hair if I'm trying to stretch out my washes.

I also use this on my 10 yr old daughter's hair if I notice that she has a funky smell as she washes her hair every other day due to scalp sensitivity.

Very affordable. I'm sure that there are high end dry shampoos that are better, but this is a great option for those who are on a budget.

I would highly recommend this scent and this product.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
This product saves my life when I'm too lazy to shower. I feel like when I spray this into my hair, it works really well to keep my hair looking good and keeping my oil at bay. That's all I want from a dry shampoo, so I'm pleased with this product.

This dry shampoo doesn't give me volume, so I wouldn't recommend it for people looking for that. I also love that when I spray this product into my hair, it doesn't leave white residue in my hair, like many dry shampoos do.

I also love that the price is really affordable for this product. You can find it at Kroger's, Walgreens, and many, many other places that sell dry shampoos.

However, the only thing that I don't like about this product--and the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars--is because it has a very strong scent to it that you and everyone around you will smell for the entire day after using it.

If you spray this into your hair at about 7 am, you and everyone around you will be able to smell it until probably 4 or 5 in the afternoon because it is that strong.

The smell is good, don't get me wrong, because it smells clean and refreshing, but it's so strong and it reminds me of a deodorant scent. Imagine spraying regular deodorant into your hair. That's what it smells like.

I just wish that the scent wasn't so strong, because then I would love it. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this product. It definitely detoxes and purifies my hair.
macy c.
I love this dry shampoo. This dry shampoo is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. I have a different scent but it still works the same as this one. The one I have smells a little better this one but they work just the same as each other. These dry shampoos really help with oily hair if you haven’t washed your hair in a while these really help with that. I use this all the time when I have used this when I don’t wash my hair within 2 to 3 days.

If you don’t blend the dry shampoo into your hair it will leave a white cast all of your hair. This does like give your hair more volume which I have a pretty thick hair so I don’t want that in a dry shampoo. This is one of the best dry shampoos that smells really bomb right underneath batiste and not your mother dry shampoos. This Dove dry shampoo is one of the cheaper cheaper ones out of the three and in my opinion works a little bit better than the other ones.

Note: everyone is different. You may adore, love, and cherish this dry shampoo. Or you may hate or dislike this dry shampoo. Again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous...❤️❤️❤️
Samantha B.
Great value but not the best product on the market. I have thin straight hair that needs a fabulous day shampoo or needs to be washed daily. This went on well, doesn’t leave an offense or fragrant smell, and didn’t leave any of that awful white residue. While it didn’t last all day like the Living Proof one I normally buy, it’s 1/4 of the price so taking a second to reapply in the afternoon was no biggie. Will probably repurchase, simply because of the great value
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
My hair is my number one neglect :( it looks dry and frizzy all the time,it been in a bun pretty much all summer. So I was excited to try it. I was really impressed. this product really works and it smells great!!! Plus its affordable!!! I put to pumps in damp hair, comb it out and let it air dry. My need result is silky smooth hair. I LOVE it. the shine lasts all day and my hair stays frizz free. for the price, you cant get any better than this!!!!
Cierra B.
Kansas City, MO
This has become my favorite drugstore brand of dry shampoo because it does a great job at absorbing the oil and making your hair look refreshed. I love the volume one best because I feel like it gives life to my hair again without having to wash it! It also smells great too! (I have blonde hair so the powdery look is also not an issue for me because it blends easily, but could definitely see it being an issue for darker hair colors.)
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
My second favorite dry shampoo. I was out of my go to dry shampoo so I grabbed this from CVS as a “need it now” kind of purchase. I was pleased with the results and my hair looked fine after use, but it has a strong smell that I wish didn’t last long. For the price point, it’s a great choice!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
So I have never tried a dry shampoo, for the reasons being that I have always just washed my hair when it got greasy. I had also heard about other brand dry shampoos that left white residue or made people's hair look greasier. So I was skeptical when I first got this. I read the directions and saved it for when my hair was needing a wash. Then today, my hair felt greasy and looked frizzy and could use a wash, but it was a busy day and so I didn't have time. I used the Dove Detox & Purify Dry Shampoo and sprayed my hair in pieces, about 8 inches from the root and rubbed it in. The scent right away, I noticed, was very pleasant. It was a light, sweet scent. It didn't smell like a chemical spray like hairspray can smell like. It sprayed a full spray got the whole area, not a thick glob in one spot. A nice wide spray. Then I rubbed my hair and ran a brush through it. My hair looked smoother, brighter, and fresh. It didn't feel greasy or filmy and I didn't have any residue on my hair or on my handa. It was great. I love it. I was so happily surprised by this. I am definitely using this again. And you don't have to spray a lot either. This will last a while with this size of a bottle too. Definitely recommend.
Jordana G.
Bradford
This product is a keeper! I use this all the time when I travel and it makes my hair look and smell like I just got out of the shower. You can buys this anywhere! I got mine at target for five dollars and I never knew it was gonna be one of my favorite hair care products. I have all the dry shampoos from dove and they all work amazing. Try this product you will love it.
Rachel D.
Ottawa
With darker hair does it show up looking like dandruff? Is it a reliable product? Thanks!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How those is smell?? Is it sticky??? #DryShampooChallenge
Yamilet Romero R.
I want to a shampoo that moisturizes my hair. Is this really does?
Jennifer O.
How does this compare to other dry shampoos? Does it leave a white cast on the hair?
Amber H.
I have never used dry shampoo before. Does this really work and what does everybody recommend?

Walmart