Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium

• Our first body lotion with advanced care and natural tanners
  • Nourishes skin from deep down*
  • Use if you have fair to medium skin
  • Combines Cell-Moisturisers® with natural looking tanners
  • Enjoy the luxury of a spa experience with dermatological care
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and daily skin care routines

Want to get a healthy-looking bronze glow without exposing your skin to the sun? Bask in Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Body Lotion and treat yourself to that holiday hue all year round. Combining our skin care expertise from Dove with natural looking tanners, it’s a great way to get that sun-kissed look.  Dove gathered the people who know skin and the people who know beauty to develop Cell-Moisturisers® - key moisturising actives compressed from natural seed oils. It’s advanced face care technology from Dove - now available for the body. By combining this technology with natural looking tanners for the first time, Dove created a pampering self-tanning lotion that leaves fair and medium skin glowing and full of moisture.

To enjoy smooth, moisturised skin that has a natural looking tan, simply massage this Dove self-tanning lotion evenly over clean, dry skin, and then wash your hands thoroughly. Always apply a separate sunscreen product if you are going to be spending time in the sun and remember to exfoliate your skin before using the Dove self-tanning lotion. This Dove body lotion is intended for use on medium or fair skin only but also comes in an option for those with medium-dark skin. Browse the Dove DermaSpa range for more great body lotions and moisturising products.

Dove DermaSpa. Spa Experience. Dermatological Care

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Maltodextrin, Palmitic Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearamide AMP, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 16255, CI 47005

Usage:

Massage evenly over clean, dry skin, and then wash hands thoroughly. Exfoliate skin for even coverage.

Always apply a separate sunscreen product if spending time in the sun.

does this product make you go orange ?
Start your review of Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium!
Montreal
I love this product so much! Smells awesome as soon as you apply it. After a couple hours, it does start to develop a fake tan smell, but not nearly as bad as other brands, and the smell washes right off in the shower, it doesn’t linger at all. The tan is so natural looking, and is never streaky. The formula is super hydrating and feels just like body lotion. Don’t be scared to stain your clothes or sheets either because the product itself is not tinted, while I love. You can apply it two days in a row for a deeper tan. Overall, my new favourite! I just wish it was more widely available in Canada, I always have a hard time finding it.
Trondheim
I’m in love with this self tan!! It’s very easy to apply because it is like a body lotion. It doesn’t get all messed up like other self tanners which makes the tan look real.
Tipperary
I absolutely love this tan, I have dry patchy skin prone to excema flare ups from using certain tans, but not from this one. I use this on myself at night and in the morning it has made a lovely glow even from the first application. It’s great to build up it you are going on a night out, or if you are new to self tanning!Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium
i think this is one of the best tanners i’ve used! not only does it make my legs look sun kissed but it makes them extremely soft. the tan doesn’t look fake at all and i would 100% recommend
I don’t use it everyday which is probably best so that my ankles and knees aren’t orange ... I use it once or twice a week maybe just to give me a natural glow as I’m naturally olive skin it just tops up my colour nicely
Smells great, long lasting and sets quite quickly, moisturising as well as tanning. Feel like the consistency is quite thick other than that is a great product and would definitely recommend
Fordingbridge
This and the dove summer glow body lotion are what I use in the autumn/spring before going on a night out. The smell of the dermaspa is significantly nicer than the Dove summer glow which has that classic tan smell. As lotions these don’t give you as much colour as some other fake tans would but they’re a lot more forgiving. They don’t turn out streaky and provide a nice boost of colour while also moisturising. The colour lasts for a good few days but would reapply after shaving etc to keep the colour good.
Ryton, Newcastle
I usually use medium to dark and it’s the most amazing natural colour and lasts forever and does not leave anything near a stream I would say it’s a bit pricey for the ammout of product and it’s a bit easy to miss patches but when your used to it it’s great it develops over night and doesn’t leave a horrible beefy smell lingering on your body!
I’m not sure about this, I got the light one which I probably should have got the dark one, because I don’t really see any difference in colour, I quite like it as a body lotion though. It is reasonably priced but I would only get it if was on offer. It has scent that makes think of summer (I think this is just because I first started using it in summer)
penrith
This is really nice. It tans your legs a lovely colour. It is a sticky formula and takes for ever to dry on your legs. It does go streaky after a few days and has a very strong fake tan smell even though it’s only a moisturiser. It’s quick and easy to apply and really cheap.