Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium

• Our first body lotion with advanced care and natural tanners
  • Nourishes skin from deep down*
  • Use if you have fair to medium skin
  • Combines Cell-Moisturisers® with natural looking tanners
  • Enjoy the luxury of a spa experience with dermatological care
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and daily skin care routines

Want to get a healthy-looking bronze glow without exposing your skin to the sun? Bask in Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Body Lotion and treat yourself to that holiday hue all year round. Combining our skin care expertise from Dove with natural looking tanners, it’s a great way to get that sun-kissed look.  Dove gathered the people who know skin and the people who know beauty to develop Cell-Moisturisers® - key moisturising actives compressed from natural seed oils. It’s advanced face care technology from Dove - now available for the body. By combining this technology with natural looking tanners for the first time, Dove created a pampering self-tanning lotion that leaves fair and medium skin glowing and full of moisture.

To enjoy smooth, moisturised skin that has a natural looking tan, simply massage this Dove self-tanning lotion evenly over clean, dry skin, and then wash your hands thoroughly. Always apply a separate sunscreen product if you are going to be spending time in the sun and remember to exfoliate your skin before using the Dove self-tanning lotion. This Dove body lotion is intended for use on medium or fair skin only but also comes in an option for those with medium-dark skin. Browse the Dove DermaSpa range for more great body lotions and moisturising products.

Dove DermaSpa. Spa Experience. Dermatological Care

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Maltodextrin, Palmitic Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearamide AMP, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 16255, CI 47005

Usage:

Massage evenly over clean, dry skin, and then wash hands thoroughly. Exfoliate skin for even coverage.

Always apply a separate sunscreen product if spending time in the sun.

does this product make you go orange ?
Start your review of Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium!
WITNEY
As someone who’s very pale, this is perfect when I want a little bit of colour that I’m in control of! Typical self tanners can leave pale skin looking orange very quickly but this is very good
Ub
You can see the results in a couple of hours! The smell is great and application is easy. I would love to see something for face only as this one is making my face oily (I have really problematic face skin). It is super affordable and long lasting!
For someone who is the colour of a ghost most of the year, this product is my holy grail! Gradual tan, not too much smell and most definitely affordable! Very happy, and trust dove for my sensitive skin too.
good tan for people who are pale like myself! recently used the dark one but it was too on the orange side for me so I’ll be sticking to this one as it isn’t too dark and doesn’t go orange toned.
huddersfield
Good product and nice colour, not too orangey and doesn’t stink of the usual fake tan smell, goes patchy when applying eg just sticks to knees and that’s tight, it’s affordable but not worth it, i wouldn’t really recommend.
Hoffman Est, IL
Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium uploaded by Niraj R.
I don’t think I do like this product so much well it’s nice for beginners but I don’t think it has the intensity to create a gorgeous tan. I’ve used it a couple of times and you need to keep adding more product to see results and I don’t think I have the time and patience for it so yes I won’t repurchase this one again! Really though it might be good but it’s been disappointing!
I love this tanning lotion! It’s my absolute go too! It’s so affordable and it works a dream! I’d definitely recommend and I’ll 100% be buying it again, it’s a must have! A great product, thumbs up from me👍
I adore this lotion. I use this every time I get out the shower. For those of you that want a subtle or significant tan this product is great. I find that depending on how often I use this depends on my type of tan. I find it creates a tan which suits my skin tone aswell. This product also lasts for ages on my skin and even longer with applying it a lot. I would say though that it can be streaky when I apply it and it sometimes is patch but not obviously.
Portsmouth
Giving this a two star as it does give you a nice tanned glow, however it lasts about a day and crumbles of with your clothing and in the shower. For a £7 bottle I think I’m going to try another brand, it’s almost pointless putting this on as it does come off very quickly, making you look patchy. This product is also quite shimmery when you first put it on so that would be a preference to whether you like that shimmery glow look.
Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Self-Tanning Body Lotion Fair to Medium uploaded by Katie W.
This product is beautiful! It moisturises your skin just leaving a beautiful glow and natural tan behind whilst not giving your skin a fake tan look.it is easy to apply and doesn’t get patchy I highly recommend for summer and winter ☀️