BY DOVE

• Our best hand cream for dry hands

• Fast absorbing, non-sticky formula instantly soothes

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic hand cream

• Clinically proven dry skin protection

• A caring touch for unhappy, dry hands

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Our hands work hard every day – so it’s no surprise that they’re prone to dry skin. Help keep them soft and smooth with this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free hand cream for dry skin. With its fast absorbing formula, it instantly soothes the discomfort of dry hands.

Using patented PPAR technology and AminoSilk Complex, this moisturizing cream seals the outer skin layer. With a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free formula, this ultra mild Dove hand cream is clinically proven to be non-irritating. With its non-greasy, creamy texture, it glides on with ease to help infuse skin with the moisture it needs because just like you, the surface isn’t the whole story. Reduce rough patches on hardworking hands and get silky feeling skin that’s beautifully soft to the touch.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Silk Amino Acids, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Target
Stephanie M.
I got this product in the mail, not sure who from however it's the best handcream I've tried. I don't normally have dry skin but I have had it during the summer months. Due to no scent, I can use it while I work (I work in healthcare). It absorbs quickly and makes my hands and elbows feel amazing!!!
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I do like this lotion quite a bit. I picked it up at Target the other day after getting a tattoo and needed a fragrance free lotion to use on it after healing and came across this. And it has been excellent at keeping the area well moisturized as well as my hands. There is definitely no fragrance to it and I'm okay with that!