Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Wash uploaded by Kristavel F.

BY DOVE

• Our best facial cleanser for severely dry skin

• Non-comedogenic, fragrance and soap-free cleanser that doesn’t cause irritation

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face wash gently removes impurities

• Creamy, gentle cleansing for extremely dry skin

• Improve visual dryness in 4 washes

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
How many steps does your skincare routine have? Whether you’re a beauty guru or not, you shouldn’t have to miss out when your skin gets extremely dry. With the right cleansing care, you can get back to enjoying your beauty routine. Unlike regular cleansers, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free face wash for dry skin is mild and moisturizing. Two benefits in one creamy, hypoallergenic face wash.

Blended with skin-natural lipids and free of cleansing surfactant, soap and fragrance, this Dove face wash gently removes impurities using mild ingredients – suitable for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. It helps seal in moisture without greasiness, improving the quality of your skin over time. Expert care leaves you with smooth, soft skin, so you can enjoy your beauty routine your way.

Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Stearamide AMP, Polysorbate 20, Silk Amino Acids, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Melody O.
Agoura Hills , CA
I swear this face wash is giving me the worst skin texture ever since I started using it I have little skin bumps and texture especially on my forehead..... it's legit the only new product I used when I initially saw it I changed pillowcases, washed makeup brushes, washed all towels in hot water 2 weeks later more texture I'm broke but at some point I gotta accept I need to buy a new face wash :(
Mira C.
Wdm, IA
May face feels super smooth after using this wash! My face doesn't feel dryg after using at all. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry patches or even sensitive skin, as it's not irritating at all.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like everything about this face wash except how it smells I like things that have a pleasant scent to it I find that the experience is much better and a thing I loved is that my face did not feel dry or itchy at all Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Wash
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I really like this face wash it’s really hard for me find a wash that was good enough for my skin. Dove is almost perfect for my skin it dosent leave my skin feeling dry or irritated after I was it. The only thing i breakout dove doesn’t prevent my skin breaking out so I had to give it four stars
Tiffany G.
Baltimore, MD
REPEAT USER. I have overly sensitive dry/flaky skin & this is the ONLY face wash i use! It is so gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave it looking red and irritated. It is a thick mixture but doesn’t leave behind any oily feeling. Affordable, GREAT product!!
Gabby D.
Des Moines
I love this face wash. I have very dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth and doesn’t dry me out. Definitely recommend!!!Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Wash
Andrea B.
Green bay, Wi
Leaves my very sensitive face clean and hydrated. I have rosacea so finding products is hard but I really like this. The bottle is a good size and lasts awhile
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Did absolutely nothing on my skin was like trying to was my face with lotion did not remove my makeup and just felt gross
Talissa C.
Redding
It’s good but not anything phenomenal. It washes off my makeup which is great but it didn’t help with my dry skin.
Yudith G.
Dominican Republic, DR
This is the absolute best face wash I have ever used. If I am wearing makeup I just use a wash cloth to help me remove it. I have tried so many different skin cleansers to trying to find the perfect one...this is it!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I have dry skin but I also tend to breakout dose this help with acne as well?