Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
For extremely dry skin. I need this in the winter as my skin really suffers. It’s unscented and very moisturising. Not suitable under makeup as it is really heavy.
Cassandra C.
Halifax
this is better than the regular bars of dove because there are fewer ingredients, and the pH is 5.5. I can't get this in Canada so I have ordered the soap online. I think it's great and don't plan on stopping use anytime soon!
Megan V.
Doral, FL
These bars are super moisturizing, I love the smell and the feel they leave on my skin. The bar has a good size and the packaging is nice as well. My whole house use these and we recommend them, great soap bar.
Charlotte W.
Great for people of all skin types, my sister has eczema and this bar of soap is a great option for her. It is gentle and soothing. It reached beyond my expectations and I would buy many more times in the future.
Erin L.
Great for the price and value but definitely better ones out there for you but these are really good and moisturising and really suggest them to anyone looking for an easy to buy and find cheap soap!!!!
Elsa O.
ontario
It doesn't justify the name well i have oily skin but still it leaves my skin dry it's expensive and the value isn't worth it it's packaged nicely and neatly . I believe there's room for improvement and they can do better
Sixto F.
Santo Domingo
It's so creamy and gentle on my skin, it's helped to relieve the dry skin that I've been noticing. I just started to use it , however with continued use I hope I won't have that problem anymore.
Alba C.
Muy bueno!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me encantaaaaa!!!!!!!!. Es muy bueno esos 6 cajitas me alcanza para toda la familia. A mi me funciona. Y es un muy buen producto
Megha M.
i love all dove product its product is very creamy that point i like that products most... its very nice glowing product
Rebecca S.
It's really good and it's so soft on the skin and moisturised skin really well has a good silky smooth and protect hands