Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Dove is one of my favorite brands for in the shower! It really moisturizes my skin! I love it!
Karina M.
Miami , FL
Best soap out there I love how your skin feels after it! No complains... would use it always
Karis M.
Great in the winter dryness. It keeps my skin from getting ashy. I use it every time I shower
keisha s.
Butner, NC
I love using this soap it makes me smell good and it is very gentle it amazing for everyone
Autumn U.
Topock
Doesn’t leave my skin dry and flaky I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother it no how
Veronica M.
This leaves my skin so smooth and soft ! Relatives my dryness and leaves my skin radiant
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
This gives breaks me out. Anytime I use this it's harsh on my skin and gives my acne.
Adjoa A.
Detroit
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, the fact that it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic is a huge bonus! It is very mild on the skin but still gives you that fresh feeling afterward. It doesn’t strip moisture from the skin but leaves it feeling soft and clean! I would definitely recommend!
Sabia M.
Peterborough
This product is one of my favourite products of ALL TIME. It leaves you with baby-soft skin and is great for dry skin. I do not recommend this for people with oily skin as it is very moisturizing. This product is great for people with sensitive skin as it also nourishes the skin. You can also use this product on children too!!
INDER S.
india
So good soap for body Many have used  Dove soap and liked it Dove also offers the Dove Challenge, which is taken up by people having different skin types Most of the after use reviews have been excellent No wonder it is one of the most recommended soaps
Dove White Beauty Bar