Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Kanani A.
Most well known soap.works well I want to use all types of dove. I like how it leaves my skin feeling moisturized
Yeilin D.
I love using this product! And it smells very good as well! Something I definitely will consider buying again!
Jillian S.
Milford , CT
It's nothing amazing. It's just your ordinary bar of soap. That most likely why you get a 6-12 pack. Boring.
Jasmyn M.
Stockton , CA
I love the smell of dove bar soap . It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I prefer this bar soap than any other.
Chasity P.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have super sensitive skin, i use dove all of the time. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smelling nice.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love all Dove products. They are all awesome. Dove is a very great company. I love all of their products
Corin Z.
My skin tends to be very dry, and this soap is very effective. I would recommend. And is very affordable.
Anggie L.
Shepherd
Really good,you smell good when you come out smelling like dove out the shower.I use this often........
Fabiana M.
Orlando, FL
I love these soaps, they leave the skin clean, soft and fresh. They have variety of soft fragrances
Megan B.
Fort Campbell
Keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. It’s affordable and works well with many different skin types.