Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Anything dove I love, can’t go wrong with how clean the bar of soap makes you feel let alone the smell! Highly recommend!
Janet 🌹.
Ossining
Soft and rubs on easily cleans your skin and good for my sensitive skin i love it and have been using it for a long time
Yulixa R.
Dove is such a affordable great brand my family loves their products they are amazing i dont doubt any of their products
Naroly D.
Thomasville, NC
Me and my kids use this soup because it’s good for your skin specially if you are suffering with eczema really good soup
Erica K.
I have struggled with dry skin for a pretty long time now. This product has definitely helped me with that problem.
Manjot P.
These bars smelled very nice and they didn’t irritate my skin at all. They left my skin very smooth and clean.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Doesn't leave a nasty film on your body and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and dry, you actually feel clean.
Kanani A.
Most well known soap.works well I want to use all types of dove. I like how it leaves my skin feeling moisturized
tori 💋.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love dove! Been using it forever it always makes me smell great after the shower! I get it anywhere like Walmart
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
cleans and softened my skin its a really good produced i will continue to buy it i have no more dryness now