Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Rachael S.
I swear by this! I love dove I always have. It is very soft on the skin and works perfectly for what I need. Also, thier products are very inexpensive and affordable I can buy it in bulk and it won't break my bank
Jamie W.
Fort Benning
Clean feeling without the residue that most bar soaps leave behind. I’m very please with the dove products and will continue to use them in the future.
Dana R.
The soap is great are use it every time I shower the smell is subtle but nice to last a while as long as you don’t keep it under running water
Amber Nicole W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I liked it, but I have higher end brands that do a better job with less harsh chemicals. I have sensitive skin and its oily combination.
Eric E.
Los Angeles, CA
This dove is really good because it make your skin soft and it even smells very good plus is very cheap in the stores I love this one
graciela M.
Ridgefield
Allergic to scented soap so this really works out for me. They last a long time, my skin doesn't react plus I enjoy the natural smell
fhgfgbhb f.
milford
I love this product because it makes my skin soft and my skin feels clean after I use it. I use this product everyday and I love it.
Janeya D.
Yakima, Washington
This feels very good on your skin doesn't leave that dry patchy feeling that a lot of other brands do feel like also, smells great!
Kali C.
So soft and smells so good. I love the way this makes my skin feel. I am out and about all day and always feel clean and fresh
Its A.
Whenever I use it , it makes my skin feel so soft , it doesn't make my skin dry nor irritate it 😊 it smells really good too