Dove DermaSeries Gentle Cleansing Face Bar uploaded by Adjoa A.

BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Riley H.
Elgin
It works great, and it gets all the dirt of and dose it’s job, but it’s not the best smelling and I wish they had more sents. I know they have lots, but I wish they had more. I don’t break out and that’s the soap I basically grew up with because I get break outs very easily
Jasmin T.
Mesa
As a diabetic, Dove body wash works really great on my skin. I don't get that tight feeling on me. My skin feels fresh and hydrated all day. I recommend you to use this product, Especially if you're a diabetic or have supper dry skin.
Jennifer B.
Runnells
Dove did everything it said. It will keep me moisturize. This past 4 months I went out and bought a bunch of bath soaps, bath and body products (head to toe) bath salts. Everything trying to figure what I liked the best. The Dove products were great and weren’t high priced.
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
I always loved dove soap. It's quality is amazing it leaves me feeling clean and fresh after every shower. My skins always moisturized and shiny and smooth as wel. It's always been a good price and lasts me long.
Brenda O.
Sanford
Been using since I'm 6 years old. Me and my family love this product not all only give clean your skin but also smooth.I'ts cheap and we been   repeater user and so effective.
Madison A.
Dove bar soap is really the only bar soap I like. It’s still a little more drying than a liquid body wash but it’s cheap. It smells good and suds up really well.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I like using these bars of soaps. I keep them for extras when I run out of other things. They are effective and leave my skin feeling clean. Dove is an affordable brand. I would recommend these to others.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I like dove soap. Are use it for my body and far my make up brushes
Are usually buy it at Walmart
The price is great.
It's very gentle on the skin and does an excellent job. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my family.
Jaiden W.
I absolutely love this dove product it makes my skin so soft I got mine from target and I got it for a very low price and even tho the prices are low the effect is high quality I would definitely buy this product again!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Use this product after recommendation from a friend and fell in love. Did not cause irritation. Did not cause redness. Worked great with my sensitive skin. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again. Great product!