BY DOVE

• Creamy cleansing bar is our best face cleanser for dry skin

• Our mildest beauty bar with 40% moisturizing cream

• Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic face cleanser

• Non-soap, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t cause irritation

• Gentle cleansing care for extremely dry skin

• Suitable for eczema and psoriasis-prone skin
Your face goes through a lot: from washing to drying, make-up to toning, wind to rain – daily life can sometimes be harsh on delicate facial skin. But taking a little extra care when choosing your skin care products can make all the difference. With a non-soap formula, this Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free Gentle Facial Cleansing Bar is our mildest beauty bar yet.

Dermatologically tested, this hypoallergenic Dove bar has a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansers, making it perfect for eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. The bar gently removes impurities – helping skin replenish its natural lipid barrier without causing irritation so you get the comfort your skin deserves. It’s a new way to care for the most delicate faces – feel soothed, smooth and beautiful.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, PEG-180, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-6, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Carina G.
Holland, MI
I love dove it smells so good! And makes my skin so soft. I have sensitive skin and this soap is one of the soaps that my skin likes! It’s very affordable that’s the good part and I would recommend this to women and men that suffer with sensitive skin!
Kristy T.
Sparta
Smells great feels good on your skin only thing is they are small bars and they go fast. Inexpensive in nearly every store. I would recommend if you have sensitive or dry skin but works well with all skin types.
Joshua A.
Super simple body soap and a nice long lasting pack. I've had this pack for at least a year or so now and just getting to my last bars. My dermatologist recommended it as it's scentless, which is usually better for your skin.
Kylee L.
Des Moines
Nice price and a nice product as well. Leaves the body soft and moisturized until your next shower. Not the most useful product but for the price it does wonders. Dove is a reliable brand for a low price with a high value
Jessy C.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this bar soap even though it is especially for dry skin I like using this during the winter to help control my oiliness and I use it every Two days it also helps with acne I would recommend using it
Daphne M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good. Dove has always been truthful. The one thing that kind of bothers me is the fact that it doesn’t release suds that quickly so I have to keep scrubbing it onto the loofah
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
There was a time I had problems with dry skin and I decided to tey this product. At first it seemed like it helped because my skin wasn't as dry but later on It just became worst. I even started to get pimples because of it. I don't know if it was because of some chemical it had but it was bad to exlerience. I wouldn't use it again.
Ashley P.
Stillwater, NY
I love love love this soap for the harsh winter months. It’s inexpensive, super moisturizing, and smells fresh and clean. The winter tends to dry my skin out big time especially my legs and hands and I’m a strong believer that this soap improves those conditions vastly by adding moisture to my skin instead of sucking it out!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love these products and smells so amazing the ingredients are awesome relieves itching and dry scalp and flakes , purchased in Walmart and very affordable leaves hair so soft and shiny would definitely recommend this product