BY DOVE

• Soothing skin balm to help repair very dry, rough patches

• Rich, creamy dry skin balm with a non-greasy formula

• Dermatologically tested, fragrance-free Dove cream for dry skin

• Clinically proven to relieve severe dryness

• Instantly calms severely, dry itchy skin

• Suitable for psoriasis and eczema-prone skin
When you feel comfortable, your confidence shines through. Don’t worry about dry skin days – they don’t define you. With the right cream for extremely dry skin, you can feel instantly soothed and back to your confident self. Dove DermaSeries Expert Repairing Balm has a silky, non-greasy texture and is clinically proven to relieve severe skin dryness.

With a unique petroleum jelly blend, Dove cream for dry skin glides on with ease to help repair extremely dry skin with its fast-absorbing formula, infusing your skin with much needed moisture. Clinically proven to be non-irritating, this skin balm gives you fast relief and leaves it looking healthier over time. You may not be able to control when your skin flares up, but you can control how you treat it – silky-smooth skin starts with care.

Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone, Paraffin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Cyclovinylmethicone.

Dove DermaSeries Expert Repairing Balm
  • "I suffer with dry skin in the winter. When I use Dove, my problems are gone. It’s a little pricey but well worth it" in 4 reviews
Rose M.
Delanco , NJ
My skin gets very dry this winter season and therefore needs more care, so I'm using @dove products to help me with this task, the body lotion leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, the repairing balm has improved the roughness of my elbows and knees and the cleasing face wash is perfect for washing the face in the morning and at night, my face is clean and free of all the daily impurities . The entire #DoveDermaSeries line is wonderful!
Elizabeth O.
I really love this petroleum based balm - it's deeply nourishing and gentle. As long as you rub it in enough and don't use too much, it isn't greasy/oily. Perfect for winter dry skin and any super dry areas. A tiny bit goes a long way! (#gotitfree #crowdtap)
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love the new derma series line.i have problem skin and this stuff works great for my very dry skin.no breaking out just very soft skin.
Alicia H.
Highland
Works great for dry skin with SPF! Very thick , so use sparingly, only issue is the smell of the SPF, other than that it's great
Therese G.
Tampa, FL
EnGy S.
cairo
1,877 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Douaa S.
These product from #Dove and another body creams had special smells and smoothly plus the long time in our skin.. In the top ❤️
#beauty #fridaynightlook #traveljunkie