Dove DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion

Give very dry, itchy skin instant relief with this dermatologist-tested lotion, clinically-proven to soothe irritation.

Dose this Lotion work for eczema?
Start your review of Dove DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion!
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Dove DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Dianna G.
Purchased at: Target
This works well with my small patch of eczema on my stomach during winter months. If I use this right when I notice it, then it’s usually contained for a while. It’s a thinner texture than what some may be used to with body butters, so it’s easy to use way too much. I recommend if you have smaller patches that appear periodically!
Rebecca  G.
Dove DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Rebecca  G.
This wasn’t a good product for me. It’s pretty much full and I’m throwing it away. It was really thick and not very effective.
Sam G.
Dove DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this lotion, it thick to really moisturize your skin, has not scent, and small enough to travel with yet big enough to last a while. The packaging helps you take it on the go which is also a bonus. I just don’t like how it’s $15, I got it for $7 and I still was debating is it’s worth it, however for $7 it’s worth it now that I’ve tried it but not $15. Sensitive skin really is tedious to always deal with and finding lotions that are good for your skin but not so expensive is a dilemma. #sensativeskin #lotion #ezcema #dove
Elianna S.
Palmdale
love love this product! smells good yet still friendly to sensitive skin. Moisturizes so nicely as well
Genie P.
I have four kids with very sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin. We have tried everything possible on the market but the Dove Dermaseries is by far the best! We use it daily in the colder months to help treat and prevent dry skin. It has a nice mild scent, and doesn’t leave a sticky feel.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Expert skincare with rich comfort to calm your severely dry, itchy skin. Therapeutic Care. Similar to eucierin, but not quite as strong
Katie W.
I bought this because I couldn't really decide if the dry skin is eczema, psoriasis or just plain dry skin. I didn't want to consult a dermatologist, so I just went with a trial and error plan. If it works, maybe I have eczema, maybe I don't but who cares?

So, I used this every day for about 3 weeks and noticed a huge difference in my skin. Its no way near as dry as it was before, feels super smooth and soft, and I don't itch. Maybe I have eczema, maybe I don't, but the point is that I found a solution to my horribly dry skin.
I recommend giving this a try. It's relatively inexpensive and works. Doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin and there is no smell to it.

Secret K.
Dekalb , NY
This helped my Eczema so much. My skin was so irritated and burning any time any of my clothes rubbed against it. It’s all over my back, shoulders, stomach, and arms. This gave me such a relief. Felt amazing the second I put it on.
Barbara G.
Fort Denaud, FL
I'm not crazy about this dove product. I didn't feel that it did anything special for my Eczema. I like the other dove extra moisturizing hand creams better.
Lisa M.
Santa Rosa, CA
DermaSeries Eczema Relief Body Lotion is really nice. I use the lotion every day. I really like it.