Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Expert Balm

Our award-winning soothing and repairing balm for very dry skin – ready to complete your everyday self-care routine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Expert Balm!
Product Highlights
I suffer with dry skin in the winter. When I use Dove, my problems are gone. It’s a little pricey but well worth itin reviews
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a very thick greasy cream, kind like patroleum jelly. It will moisturize but then you can’t touch anything or there will be grease spots on it. It feels soft and luxurious but not sure I would buy again with the expensive price tag. Too close to Vaseline.
Alexa D.
Orlando, FL
This was the same as any other petrolem product but it didn't have a petroleum smell which was nice.
Rose M.
Riverside, NJ
Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Expert Balm uploaded by Rose M.
My skin gets very dry this winter season and therefore needs more care, so I'm using @dove products to help me with this task, the body lotion leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, the repairing balm has improved the roughness of my elbows and knees and the cleasing face wash is perfect for washing the face in the morning and at night, my face is clean and free of all the daily impurities . The entire #DoveDermaSeries line is wonderful!
Jovany S.
Lake Forest, CA
Sometimes your skin just isn’t feeling so good. So when it isn’t I always resort to this because it’s super hydrating! I would totally recommend.
Jaclyn C.
Columbus, OH
Honestly when it comes to dry skin Dove is the answer. It really can lock in moisture and it doesn’t coat your skin in a bunch of oily substances. It smells amazing too.
Melissa L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This moisturizer is the best at treating dry, cracked skin. It penetrates deep into the skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
Natália S.
East Hampton, NY
This product ir perfect!! You can see the difference as soon as you apply, the smells is good and great value.
Emerson M.
This is a good product it keeps my skin nice and moisturized for a long amount of time I would just give it a little tweak and make it smell better
Faith V.
Windham
For a gal that works her but of and gets dry cal-is would honestly pay 10 g for this product I mean I would simply to good to be true. So soft doesn’t smell horrible like some other lotions. Your hands will stay fresh and new for days!!!
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Purchased at: Target
So I found this on sale and I had to get it didn’t really read what was for just saw the work balm. I though it was a balm like the drunk elephant one to remove makeup so that’s what I used it for hahacit was not spouse to be for that though buttt it turned out great for it!!!! Swear has no smell apply a even layer through your face then get a face towel or brush or cleansing wipes whateverr you like and wipe away makeup removes so easy. Leaves face soft! I think it’s a cheap dupe of the drunk elephant one so get it!

Looking for your answer?