Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersDove
DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion

Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion

Transform your daily dry skin routine with expert care from this Dove DermaSeries body lotion, clinically-proven for lasting comfort.

Would you recommend using this on your face, or is it only a body lotion?
Who has used the Dove DermaSeries Replenishing Body Lotion and would you recommend it ?
is this product thick?
Start your review of Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion , I really like Dove skin products I think they work very well they're very moisturizing and Rich and I get extremely dry hands in the winter to the point where they crack and bleed no matter how much stuff I put on but I found some relief with the dove derma series dry skin relief replenishing lotion it's for body and hands for severely dry itchy skin it's fragrance free non-sticky with a light texture I have the 15.8 fluid ounce bottle I do recommend it and it definitely helps with my dry cracked and bleeding winter hands that I cannot stand lol!!!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Kristavel F.
I like everything about this body lotion except how it smells I like things that have a pleasant scent to it I find that the experience is much better and a thing I loved is that my face did not feel dry or itchy at all Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion
Athena R.
Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Athena R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm so happy I found this product. In the harsh winter it's the moisture my baby combination skin needs when it gets dry! Goes on super smoothly and hydrates without feeling greasy. Reasonably priced and worth every cent. Would purchase even in the off season to retain amazing moisture!
Natalie C.
Denver, CO
I have very dry skin. I tried Dove because I am a fan of the brand. This lotion is on par with other dry skin lotions. No fragrance. Does moisturize and is long lasting.
Keji A.
Atlanta, GA
This was a great lotion when I used it. It was shortly discontinued from the store that I purchased it. But it does the job
Jai P.
This product will be great for people with extra dry skin. I have normal skin so it wasn’t all that great for me. The thick texture of the lotion made it hard for my skin to absorb as much as I applied. I felt I had a white film on my skin. The smell is great and I love the packaging.
Cara H.
mississippi
I have extremely dry and flaky skin and this helps so much! I also have sensitive skin and it never breaks me out. I always feel refreshed when I use it. It smells clean too! It lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this again.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
When you think of Dove the first thing you think of is moisture. Their body creams are always so soothing and the scent is so soft and clean. They help ease my chicken skin on my arms and soften the tough patches on my elbows. My husband can use it too since the scent isn't overly feminine.
Yadira R.
love how it keeps my skin and my baby's skin soft and and dry free, Also like the fact that its fragrance free, my little 4 year old don't like body lotions with fragrance so this lotion being fragrance helps a lot. This lotion is also non-sticky, so when ever you come out of the shower its going to make feel fresh, soft and none sticky.
member-8eb772
I love there product there bath stuff smell good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love