BY DOVE

• Leaves hair flake free*• Relieves irritation• Gently cares for hair• Fresh, pure and rich scent• For smooth, free-flowing hair

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have thin fine straight hair. I have a really hard time finding a good shampoo but doesn’t make my hair oily and one day I never thought I was going to be an anti-dandruff shampoo. I can go without washing my hair for a day and a half and my hair would still look really good.
Brittany G.
This shampoo smelled okay, but did not have many other pros. It did not help my itchy scalp or dandruff at all, and made my hair feel greasy within hours. It didn’t do anything that it claimed to do.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Smells good, and also works very well. I've found that it works better than any other "dry-scalp" shampoos. It's helped repair my scalp dramatically. No longer flaky or itchy. Annndd it won't burn a hole in your pocket! Also, I purchased mine from Walmart.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this shampoo make my hair more softer and easy to brush then other shampoos it compared to other dove shampoo and conditioner products really softly to later really well for oily and dry scalp really satisfied with this shampoo love to buy another one
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
Winter dry itchy scalp season is upon us. I had no clue what to choose at the store and settled in this based mainly on the price and smell. It helps tame my itchy, flakey scalp without overly stripping the natural oils from my hair. I didn't use this everyday so I'm not sure how daily use would fair. Also, if you have committed hair this and pretty much every dandruff shampoo will fade your color. I felt the trade-off was worth it.
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
I usually use Head and Shoulder but wasn't happy. I just switched to the Dove brand and LOVE it! After two uses my scalp was no longer itchy. The smell is nice as well and isn't over powering. If you have a dry or itchy scalp, this is the product to get.
Tylinn W.
I have been suffering from seborrheic  dermatitis for several years and haven't been able to find anything that works. This shampoo definitely soothed my scalp and kept the flakes away for a few days but it didn't completely clear it up. I think this shampoo works best for mild cases of dandruff.
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I love this shampoo because it lathers really easily and is really soft on your hair. it smells really good and it is long lastnight. i use the conditioner on my weave extensions but it’s supposed to control your dandruff but i’ve never had excessive dandruff. i recommend.
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
Dove Dremacare is the best dandruff shampoos that my family has ever used. The whole family loves it for different reasons buy why I do is because I can wear my little black dress without having to worry about flakes falling on it.
Dave K.
I used to suffer from dandruff for the majority of my life. I've tried countless products and it seemed that nothing worked. It wasn't until I turned to Dove's anti dandruff shampoo that I've seen a tremendous turn around!
Daniela M.
When was the scent changed from a mint type to a sharp cucumber scent? I miss the minty scent and tingle. :(