Dove Dermacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Pyrithione Zinc uploaded by Diana P.Dove Dermacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Pyrithione Zinc uploaded by Shon R.

BY DOVE

• Leaves hair flake free*• Relieves irritation• Gently cares for hair• Fresh scent with a minty sensation• For smooth, free-flowing hair

• Does this really decrease dandruff or get rid of it ?1 Answers
  • How good does it work? I had no idea about this line. Does it sme...2 Answers
  • Does it really get rid of the dandruff cuz I need something that wo...1 Answers
Shon R.
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
I enjoyed the Dove experience, this new fragrance Invigorating Mint was a delight getting rid of stress for me like aroma therapy. I recommend the product my scalp feels better and it got rid of my winter itches 💥✨👏🏽❤️
Shea F.
Shea F.
Andrews
Like I always do, I check other reviewers before leaving mine to get a good idea of how others felt..  & I feel like I used a completely different product than everyone else!! I mean, yes, I haven't noticed any flakes... but my hair constantly feels greasy every since day 1 of using this! As soon as I get out of the shower I feel like I need to wash my hair again! This was my first bottle because it was new, but it will be my last! I will forever use head and shoulders!
Jenifer J.
Jenifer J.
Albion
I really was surprised with this item. It actually helped my dandruff and smelled good! Some of the dandruff shampoos out there smell horrid! This did both for me it worked for my problem and did not gag me. I liked hat my hair actually felt clean after washing it as well!
Serena F.
Serena F.
Harlingen, TX
Packaging beautiful! Very appealing and sleek , however at a glace the bottle doesn't seem like much but it does have 12oz. this did not work for me as well as head and shoulders for someone like my self that has to use a dandruff shampoo on the daily this one just won't do. I would not purchase again
Marcella M.
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
Just purchased this at my local target when looking for an alternative to the head and shoulders awfully smelling brand! It offers a rewarding lather and you actually feel like your getting yourself a clean scalp!! Dove Dermacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Pyrithione Zinc
Madison D.
Madison D.
Leechburg, PA
This product worked very well for the price. I have struggled with dandruff for a good portion of my life, and have not had much success using drugstore products. This shampoo does a great job helping control my dandruff. The price, scent, and success I've had with the product keeps me coming back!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
This has been the only shampoo that has effectively taken away any flakes! It doesn't leave my hair greasy but I do feel that I need to use a conditioner afterwords because my hair is pretty thick and the shampoo/conditioner combos don't usually give me enough softness to the ends of my hair.
Diana P.
Diana P.
I just buy this shampoo and its amazing, his texture is perfect and smells really good, its new whit mint and that its the touch that i nedd for My hair, really fresh i recomended if you want to try something new and amazing!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Tried this since it was on sale and I had never tried it before and I love many dove products. It worked great on my highly processed hair without stripping any color or damaging my hair. My only complaint would be I wish the scent was stronger I really couldn't smell it.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I don't have dandruff, but my scalp gets real irritated and red and this helped! My scalp feels great after using this and so happy I purchased. I love the smell cause I can smell it for days and it doesn't make my hair feel stringy like straw. Highly recommend this!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
How good does it work? I had no idea about this line. Does it smell like mint?
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Does this really decrease dandruff or get rid of it ?
Angie G.
Angie G.
windber , PA
Does it really get rid of the dandruff cuz I need something that works for dandruff?