Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

• Coconut & Shea Butter Indulgent Scent
• Ph Balanced Formula
• Smooth, Less Frizzy Hair

No Visible Flakes With Regular Use
Sometimes Little Flakes On The Shoulders Can Make Us Feel Self-conscious, Sending Us Looking For Anti-dandruff Products. Did You Know That Aggressive Washing And Harsh Products Could Take Away Your Scalp’s Nutrients And Hair’s Moisture Balance, Making It Dry And Dull?
Dryness And Itch Relief Shampoo, With An Indulgent Coconut Shea Butter Scent, Is Specifically Designed To Help Nourish The Dry Scalp And Relieve It From Itchy Irritation. This Itchy And Dry Scalp Shampoo Is Formulated With Active Pyrithione Zinc To Effectively Tackle Dandruff In A Formula To Help Solve Dryness & Itch Experienced By Dandruff-prone Scalp. Its Mild, Ph Balanced Formula Helps To Gently Care For Hair. A Formulation That Cleanses Itchy And Dry Scalp While Leaving Hair Flake Free* Smooth And Less Frizzy.
No Visible Flakes With Regular Use

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ppg-9, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium Edta

How fast do you see results?
I have a a dry scalp so I’ve been using head and shoulders shampoo for years and haven’t noticed any sign of improvement. Can someone let me know if this works or not?
Start your review of Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Bellflower
I just recently started getting a little bit of dandruff and began to research a whole bunch of products to help resolve this issue. I wanted to try something cheap and went with the Dove shampoo. I’ve really seen a difference in my scalp and do not see as much dandruff as before. It has a thick consistency and smells really good, so I’d recommend. I don’t use it more than two times a week, so I’d be careful if you’re planning on using it every other day because it might dry out your scalp.
Holyoke
Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by JR R.
This is way better than head and shoulders! If you have a dry scalp and don’t want your hair to be so dry as well this would be a perfect shampoo and conditioner. My scalp and hair feel very clean and soft after I use the conditioner! The only issue is after I use the shampoo and conditioner but hair looks a little flat so I have to really bring my curls back to life with other curling products!Dove Derma Soothing Moisture Shampoo - 12 fl oz
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thick
Baxter, MN
Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Mindy H.
Purchased at: Target
I don't have constant issues with dry scalp, but get an occasional irritating dry patch. Using Dove demacare scalp shampoo and conditioner treats my scalp quickly to remove the dry skin, care for my scalp, and leave my hair looking great! I find that my dry patches occur less often, and disappear quickly once using Dove demacare shampoo and conditioner.
I absolutely love this shampoo!! I have used mostly every shampoo on the racks at Walmart and could not find anything that would soothe my scalp! Went to Walmart after trying several shampoos and noticed Dove had come out with a scalp care selection! Let me tell everyone who has bad dandruff/dry scalp, THIS WORKS! HIGHLY recommend!!
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Wavy
New York
I have a dry, itchy, lightly flakey scalp and I’ve been on the hunt for something gentle that won’t strip my hair or it’s natural oils and also add volume. This worked! They used to also have a lavender scented version that I really liked but anything in the derma like is great!
Plymouth , MA
Purchased at: Target
I used this when suffering from some dry scalp and flakes since I was traveling a lot and hotel showers were drying out my hair. Felt cooling to my irritated scalp during and after shower. Way cheaper than head/shoulders, smells better and I generally love dove products
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Thick, Color Treated
Merrillville , IN
This is a good dandruff shampoo. I prefer it over head and shoulders which leaves my hair feeling stripped and dry. The Dove does not it makes my smooth and my scalp itch free. Even got my husband to switch over to this from head and shoulders.
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Normal, Straight, Fine
saint louis
OK here is the deal about this product. I was very nervous as I am about any new product I use on my scalp and skin. So... I used it about a week ago and haven’t had the tear my head up!!! 🥰😍👍🏽💪🏾 I would definitely spend my money on this one!!
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Target
Just started using this itch relief dove shampoo for dandruff. I think it may take a couple uses to see results but so far so good! Shampoo is very gentle. My only gripe is that it is a little expensive for such a thin bottle.
I have a pretty dry scalp and it gets itchy and flaky so I bought this hoping it would help and to my surprise after one wash the itching stopped, but after using it for awhile I feel like I got a build up and got more flakes😕
Medium Brown / Heat Protection, Split Ends, Straightening / Oily, Straight, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Brunswick
2 months ago
Heather V. • 2 months ago
I have seen improvement to my dry scalp/dandruff since I have been using the Dove shampoo and conditioner.