BY DOVE

• Coconut & Shea Butter Indulgent Scent
• Ph Balanced Formula
• Smooth, Less Frizzy Hair

No Visible Flakes With Regular Use
Sometimes Little Flakes On The Shoulders Can Make Us Feel Self-conscious, Sending Us Looking For Anti-dandruff Products. Did You Know That Aggressive Washing And Harsh Products Could Take Away Your Scalp’s Nutrients And Hair’s Moisture Balance, Making It Dry And Dull?
Dryness And Itch Relief Shampoo, With An Indulgent Coconut Shea Butter Scent, Is Specifically Designed To Help Nourish The Dry Scalp And Relieve It From Itchy Irritation. This Itchy And Dry Scalp Shampoo Is Formulated With Active Pyrithione Zinc To Effectively Tackle Dandruff In A Formula To Help Solve Dryness & Itch Experienced By Dandruff-prone Scalp. Its Mild, Ph Balanced Formula Helps To Gently Care For Hair. A Formulation That Cleanses Itchy And Dry Scalp While Leaving Hair Flake Free* Smooth And Less Frizzy.
No Visible Flakes With Regular Use

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ppg-9, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium Edta

• I suffer from dry scalp, dry and damaged hair as well as ...5 Answers
  • Is it better than Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff...2 Answers
  • Is this a good shampoo for flakes?4 Answers
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I bought this product on my own after experiencing serious winter dryness and flaky patches. It's been mostly on areas where my hair has started to regrow from postpartum hair loss. I wanted something to help with itching and dryness that wasn't my husbands old dandruff shampoo that's been around forever. The Dove Dermacare has really helped with the itchiness and it has stopped the areas from flaking in just a few days. I really like the way I can smell it for a long time after I use it, too. The conditioner is a little heavy for my fine hair, but I can't use the shampoo without it.
Lauren G.
New York
I typically don’t wash my hair every day but that’s caused me to have a really itchy scalp. I’ve tried so many clarifying shampoos but none have been able to do the trick without ruining my hair. But this one works wonders, I love it! I tend to use it whenever I wash my hair and the itching goes away immediately. And I counter it with a really hydrating conditioner just to be safe with the rest of my hair.
Doreen R.
Clinton, MA
This works. It smells good. My scalp is clean from products I use, and not oily.
I don't see any flakes and my scalp isn't itchy.
I had to find a new shampoo for clean scalp, flakes, itch and product buildup. I needed something to replace my favorite Clear brand, I don't care for their new formula. Took me a while, then I saw this new, Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief.  I had to try it. I already like a lot of Dove products. So why not, and glad I did.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I think this is my favorite anti dandruff shampoo out of all the ones I've tried over the years! It somehow doesn't have a strong medicinal scent to it, yet it still gets the job done for my scalp! It also smells so pretty! I love the scent of Shea butter and this shampoo didn't disappoint. My hair is left smelling pretty, looking shiny and healthy, and with a nice bouncy volume. Love this shampoo for my dandruff treatment! It is gentle enough on my color treated hair too.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
So yes I tried these shampoo and I really like , I do have dandruff and I have to use a medicated shampoo to help really but I combined it with this because he does have dandruff control and it smells really good , most shampoo for dandruff be having a funky smell and leaving ur hair very dry and hardDove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
As someone with fine hair, dandruff shampoos (and 2 in 1 shampoos in general) tend to make my hair look filthy within hours. While I have noticed that my hair does need washing more frequently while using this shampoo, it smells great and is mostly effective for my dandruff. At the very least, it has improved! I appreciate that it is not a 2 in 1 product.
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I have scalp eczema that looks like dandruff. It’s just really dry flaky, scaly skin. Most dandruff shampoos don’t work on me because it’s not actually dandruff. However, this shampoo helped a lot. My eczema looks so much better after using this.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
It worked but at the same time didn’t work for me. I had dry scalp from the cold weather and decided to try my go to bar soap brand dove. It seemed to help some but didn’t work as good as head and shoulders does. I had to keep using it everyday to try and keep some type of result. Do not recommend
Sydneh M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I used to have to switch back and forth between head and shoulders and some other repair shampoo. This shampoo leaves me itch and flake free as well as mositurizing my hair, leaving it full of body and a fresh clean.
Janine E.
Bought this shampoo and conditioner 2 weeks ago. I have been loving it!!! My hair smells so good feel so soft. I haven’t seen any dandruff which I love. Which is the reason I bought it to see if it would help. So far it has I haven’t seen any dandruff. Prior to using this my scalp was so bad!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I suffer from dry scalp, dry and damaged hair as well as really bad dandruff. Will this help with all three?
Jackie M.
Colton, CA
Does this product actually help stop the dry scalp/itchiness? I tried the Head & Shoulders dry scalp 2 in 1 conditioner and it somewhat helped but didn't completely stop the itching. Help! #dove #dryscalp
Ashley C.
Is this a good shampoo for flakes?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
How much is this product? And where can I get it?
Erica V.
My scalp gets really dry, flakey and especially itchy. Would this product help with my scalp issues?

back