BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDove
Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl oz

Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz.

Designed to nourish the scalp and relieve irritation, this shampoo and conditioner from Dove is made with a mild formula to make sure that your scalp’s nutrients and hair’s moisture balance remain intact. With a coconut shea butter scent, this two-in-one formula leaves your hair flake-free while making it smooth and less frizzy.Product Features:Leaves hair flake freeNo visible flakes with regular useHydrates dry scalp and soothes itchy scalp Reduces scalp rednessCoconut shea butter indulgent scentpH balanced formulaSmooth, less frizzy hairIncludes 40 fl. oz. anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner (Model 079400455277)

Instructions: See Package

Leaves hair flake free; No visible flakes with regular use; Hydrates dry scalp and soothes itchy scalp; Reduces scalp redness; Coconut shea butter indulgent scent; pH balanced formula; Smooth, less frizzy hair

Item Height: 2.05\

Count: 1

Includes: 40 oz. Bottle of Dove Dermacare Shampoo and Conditioner, Dryness and Itch Relief

Dimensions: 10.5\

Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc

Model Number: 079400455277

Item Width: 3.7\

Item Length: 10.5\

Size: 40 oz.

Does this work as well as Head and Shoulders?
How affective is this product?
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. ? I’m wondering if this product is worth a shot I’m trying to find something reasonably priced and works for its buck
Start your review of Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz.!
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. uploaded by Holly  D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an okay shampoo. Smells good, makes hair soft and makes scalp feel a little less dry but in terms of dandruff it’s nothing special and it’s not an eco friendly formula. I won’t rebuy.
Teresa  B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. uploaded by Teresa  B.
Le ha resultado muy favorable a mi hija de siempre ha tenido problemas con la caspa y este producto le ha ayudado bastante.
Katherine Brigiet V.
Somerville, MA
I love dove , you hair definitely will feel the difference , I add this product to my hair routine and works good , I have dye blonde hair. I will buy this product again
Isabel S.
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. uploaded by Isabel S.
It’s the best product that I can try in my skin... my skin is very sensitive but with dove I don’t have to worry.. it’s very humectant and smell very good.. and the best it’s the price is cheap..
Shels  Z.
Euless, TX
My husband has really bad dandruff I bought this for him and he said it works perfect
Amber B.
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. uploaded by Amber B.
𝐈𝐆 📸 1𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 🤍 🄱🅁🄰🄽🄳: @dove 🄿🅁🄾🄳🅄🄲🅃: 2-1 Shampoo and Conditioner 🅁🄰🅃🄸🄽🄶: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Having fine hair makes it difficult to find the right product 👩🏻 This 2-1 gives me the perfect wash by not weighing my hair down but also giving it intense shine! ✨ #dove #productreview #dovehair #haircare #shampoo #hairproducts #hairstyle #saturday #saturdays #review #reviews #hairreview #beautyreview #beauty #influenster #✨ #🧜‍♀️ #🧚‍♀️ #👸#🍯 #❤️ #🌠 #🌻
Jhessica G.
south jordan
Dove Dermacare Scalp 2-In-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, 40 fl. oz. uploaded by Jhessica G.
Amo como este shampoo deja mi cabello, solía sufrir de caspa y resequedad en mis puntas, cuando empecé a utilizar este shampoo todo mejoro, mi cabello recupero su brillo y la caspa desapareció sin contar que tu cabello queda con un olor y una suavidad divina
Alyssa H.
Akron, OH
This is way better than head and shoulders in my opinion for women it give a nice smell and I don’t have dandruff anymore
Maria  A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Deja el cabello seco y sin movimiento, no pude seguir usándolo. No me gusto este producto
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Dove always has an amazing smell to it, but I wouldn’t say that it’s the best shampoo that there is. I feel like it dries out my hair more than others and sometimes when I use it too often my hair won’t style well.