Janessa K.
Dove rocks I use all kind of there product and always will makes your skins so soft and this particular product makes you smell good all day i highly recommend it's inexpensive and works wonders I love dove
Miranda M.
Herkimer, NY
This stuff is great, goes on like a dream, keeps me smelling fresh for hours and doesn't clump up like bar deodorant does. I used this stuff for a while but unfortunately will not be repurchasing because I've switched to only using cruelty free products, and Dove is not cruelty free.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This is a very decent deodorant! It sprays on very well and is not an overwhelming smell. I feel like I get all day coverage and don't worry about needing more deodorant throughout the day.
Ashley R.
I love this deodorant and it is the only one I will use. It has enough staying power without the thick film that comes with traditional stick deodorants. They have a great variety of scents as well. You can't beat the value!
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
The fact that u can spray this is so cool! I love the way all the scents smell and it is convenient especially if someone else needs to borrow! No one wants to share roll on!
Crystal R.
My all time favorite product. Cant live without this. It smells amazing. It keeps me dry ALL day long and feeling fresh and clean all day long.
Rosa L.
W Valley City, UT
Love, love, love dove. The smell is great and last you literally all day! It lasts pretty long too so the price is absolutely worth it.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I love the way that smells. I feel like it works really well and keep you freed. My only complaint is that there's aluminum in there.
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite deodorant that I always use on the go. I love this product it smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and fresh.
Shaunna V.
Best deodorant out there. I never have to worry if I smell and lasts up to 48 hours. The fragrance is so fresh and clean smelling