Dove Deodorant & Anti-perspirant Sensitive uploaded by Ruby V.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Up To 48-hour Antiperspirant Protection

• Sprays On Dry

• 0% Alcohol Formula Is Kind On Underarms

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Soft And Smooth Underarms

• Helps Delicate Underarms Recover From Shaving Irritation

• Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant For Sensitive Skin

When You Have Sensitive Skin, You Often Start Forming A Checklist Of What You Want In Your Skin Care Products. Unscented? No Alcohol? Dove Sensitive Skin Dry Spray Antiperspirant Checks All The Boxes And Comes With The Added Benefit Of Spraying On Dry So You Can Get Dressed Straightaway.
As Well As Being Kind To Your Skin, This Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Gives You Up To 48-hour Powerful Antiperspirant Protection So You Will Feel Clean And Dry All Day Long. This Dove Sensitive Skin Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray Is Also Great If You’re Prone To A Spot Of Dryness. Our ¼ Moisturizers And Dermatologically Tested Formula Helps To Condition Your Underarm Skin, Helping It To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Shaving.
With Regular Use, You Will Notice Your Underarm Skin Looks And Feels Beautifully Soft And Smooth. So, Now You Can Put Down The Checklist And Relax. Choose This Dove Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant And Get A Clean, Fresh Feeling That Is Caring To Skin.
To Enjoy The Benefits Of A Gentle Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant, Shake The Can And Hold It Around 6in Away From Your Skin. Deliver A Couple Of Sprays Under Each Under Arm. As It Sprays On Dry, You Can Get Dressed Immediately.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, Bht, Fragrance, Ocxtyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Makaela P.
It’s just not my favorite thing in the world. I picked this up from Marshalls so that I could test it out. It smells decent but it doesn’t hold me throughout the day. I feel like as soon as I start sweating, this just disappears and leaves me hanging. I like the concept of the spray deodorant but it’s just doesn’t work for me. It also leaves your skin ice cold as soon as it comes out the bottle and leaves this weird smell in the room after spraying it.
Victoria L.
Houston
This deodorant is so bomb it feels so good to apply this. It's like a squirt of fresh air. I bought this at Walmart. I highly recommend it. But to me it is kinda expensive. But if you can then get it.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I use dove all the time and I feel clean after using this product. I love the way the spray goes on and how the spray doesn't ruin your shirt. If you are starting off with a spray on deodorant this is a good one because it doesn't mark your shirt.
Katie W.
I like all of doves products. Their deodorants smell great, work really well, and most importantly, dont cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin and this deodorant works wonders without breaking me out.
Isabel R.
San diego, CA
I specifically use the new invisible spray deodorant and I now swear by it! I've tried using other deodorants after nothing compares to this product. I use to have a severe perspiration issue and after using a medicated topical to completely cure it, I had a bit of trouble finding the right deodorant that wouldn't irritate my skin, was long lasting & would control the odor. This does everything and more! And it's the only deodorant I found that doesn't leave white clumps or weird stains on my clothing. 10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend!!!
Vannesa S.
Bronx
This dove deodorant is amazing it last all day and even throughout the next day too. It's very affordable and not expensive. I bought mine in bath and body works. I'm very satisfied with this product and will defiantly continue using it. Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This is easy, smells nice, and leaves you feeling clean. The white doesn't get on your clothes if you keep a decent distance, and its about 7 dollars at a drugstore. I combine with other deoderant still because it doesn't keep me from sweating through it.
Nicole H.
BEST DEODORANT IVE USED. EVER!!!! Lots of other deodorants make me break out or don't even work. This one does! Great smell. Great dry feeling. Doesn't EVER make me break out. I would recommend this to everyone! Especially those with sensitive skin!
Jessie P.
Massillon, OH
I didn't really like this too be honest, I never have had a problem with armpit odar before, unless I don't wear deodorant. But this was useless it didn't even stop my odar very long, it says 48 hours but I think it lasts less than five
Galilea H.
I have delicate skin so I would always get very itchy with stick deodorants. And once I tried the spray and it was life changing i didn't get dark spots under my armpit and it feels fresh. However I do wish the Oder would stay longer
Sehar A.
I read someone's comment about inactive butane (propane) used in Dove Deodorant & Anti-perspirant Sensitive . Does anyone know if using it will cause long term effects?