Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant

Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant Does this antiperspirant actually last for a full 48 hours?
I’ve never tried spray deodorant does it last a long time?
Start your review of Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
I actually first came across this deodorant at a Barre studio that had this as an amenitity in the locker room. I had forgotten my own for one class and decided to try this spray and LOVED IT! It had a nice scent that was pleasant and not too strong. The spray made it easy to apply after I'm dressed I so it lessened any chances of getting reside on my clothing. I went out and purchased this for myself and saw it was affordable. A little spray goes a long way and the pleasant scent lasted through my hour long workout and beyond.
Hutchinson
Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Danae S.
This is the only deodorant that I use, and it has been for about 4 years now. I workout, I travel for long hours, and I am always on the go but this Dove deodorant has always worked for me. This deodorant doesn’t just cover up bad odors, it makes you smells delicious at all times. This is one of my all-time favorite products. And there are so many different scents to choose from!!
Murray, KY
I have been trying to move to products with cleaner ingredients, but I always keep this product on hand as a backup. I took this to Bonnaroo with me 2 years ago and it worked SO well. As you can imagine it was really hot in Tennessee in the middle of June and I found this deodorant worked the best. The smell was great and it wasn't too expensive. Like I said I use this as a backup so I don't go through it as quickly, but if you don't mind the ingredients I recommend.
Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Armani L.
I love this I was using stick deodorant before the sprays and I couldn’t figure out why I was sweating so badly even after I’ve put on deodorant that says antiperspirant?? and still did nothing I stared trying gel deodorant and it just made matters worse and then the sprays started coming out and I was wondering how well these would work !? and now I buy dove spray cans every month I stopped sweating + STINKING!! (Ignore my nails I need new ones)
Rayville, LA
I thought I wasn't a fan of using spray deodorant because each time in the past I'd end up in a waft of white spray and no actual deodorant applied (I have no idea how I messed things up lol)...BUT I purchased it simply based on the smell. I was hesitant because I was worried I wasn't applying enough...but I wasn't smelly at the end of the day (even after the gym!)

Great price, simple smell, long-lasting.

Great price, simple smell, long-lasting.
Love this deodorant! I used this stuff for a while constantly trying new scents when I would run out. You may think that it doesn’t last because it is a spray but it does!! Keeps the scent most of the day and feels so lightweight. It drys relatively quickly too so your not feeling that cold wet feeling under your armpits when you put it on. It’s literally a spray stick deodorant and so easy to use. Definitely recommend!!
My favorite deodorant that I have ever used. I use this every day and have no issue with chafing, which is very common for me with deodorant. I like the aerosol spray as I do not have any type of tugging on my sensitive skin. Works amazingly well and controls my sweating even in the summer. I purchase mine at TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, and Ross because I get the deodorant for a great price. Dove® Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant
So far, it's an okay product. Price point, I like the product. It does its job. Will make you feel fresh and will make you smell fresh. The only thing I don't like are those chemicals they use, some I don't even know what it is. But overall, I was satisfied with the product. If you don'y want to spend more on a more natural products, which can be expensive, then this product is for you if you want to save money
Worcester
Dove really makes great deodorant. This was my first experience with spray deodorant and I have to say I like it! I like that it goes on quick and easy and dries fast. My only complaint is that it doesn’t seem to control odor for me at the end of a long day or if I’ve been sweating a lot. But if I’m just out and about and not breaking too much of a sweat I don’t notice any smells breaking through.
Pomona, ca
I use the apple scent which I absolutely love! It smells so good and is my absolute favorite, but there are tons of other scents to choose from as well. If you apply too much spray or you apply the spray too close it might start to build up little deodorant balls but other than that it’s convenient, it works really well in keeping me sweat free and I would recommend to try to friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pueblo, CO
13 days ago
Juniper G. • 2 days ago
I haven't found anything good for 48 hours for sure. But the clinical lines have worked better for me for wetness protection wise.
Fort Worth, TX
17 days ago
Jenn F. • 15 days ago
I found out it did whenever my significant other had to get me some deodorant vs the hospital stuff. My usual brand was out and whenever you're in the hospital, you already know how that goes. Either too cold or hot and a hit or miss on someone helping you get a shower. True story! Mitchum is a great one as well. I can ride on my bike in the hottest of weather and not need to pack a deodorant with me.