BY DOVE

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash, 24 Ounce,,Contains NutriumMoisture, proven most effective natural nourishment •NutriumMoisture nourishes skin deep down •Rinses clean for soft, smooth skin •100 percent natural moisturizers •Dove Body Wash is the #1 choice of dermatologists

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash, 24 Ounce; Contains NutriumMoisture, proven most effective natural nourishment; NutriumMoisture nourishes skin deep down; Rinses clean for soft, smooth skin,,100 percent natural moisturizers; Dove Body Wash is the #1 choice of dermatologists

Kat J.
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too. If you have sensitive skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. I grabbed the big bottle with the pump from Walmart and just keep refilling it with the 3-pack from Costco. Very cost-effective.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!!!!
Delilah J.
Round Rock, TX
Got hooked on this when I was given a sample in my baby pack at the hospital when i delivered my daughter. I ran out of shampoo and decided to use this bodywash instead. It left my hair smelling good and soft (without conditioner). I was happy when they came out with the hair care line!
Rosa C.
I looooce Dove products. My go to is the original deep moisture wash, smells great and doesn’t dry out my skin! In the winter I use their winter care wash.
Amanda R.
Kept my kids skin nice and smooth no dryness in the winter and was sensitive enough on their skin. Definitely reccomend this to anyone with small children or anyone with dry skin.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your skin to another level!!!!!!! And super soft skin!
ludmilla c.
Akkas Gata 10, LGH 1002, Hisings Backa, C/O Eva Savfors
The best body wash from the supermarket. Since I'm using I can feel my skin hydrated even when I don't use a body milk or something. Just great.
Keiah J.
Victoria
This is one of my favourite body washes.
It has a nice subtle scent, and it leaves your skin feeling smoother and smoother with each shower. The first shower I had with this product, i was so pleased to have something that wasnt too overpowering of a smell and that still made my skin feel wonderful. I would highly recommend this product.